The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

CNN's Misinformation Watch makes an interesting read:

https://edition.cnn.com/business/live-news/election-2020-misinformation/

Here are  a couple of examples:

"DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE," Trump tweeted on Thursday, citing a report from the right-wing One America News Network. Without showing any evidence, he claimed that states using the company's technology had "SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN."

Facts First: Trump's tweet is completely without evidence. There have been no credible reports that any issues with Dominion's technology affected vote counts. While one Georgia county experienced delays reporting its results due to apparent problems with the company's systems, other isolated issues that were allegedly connected to Dominion were actually caused by human error.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/dominion-voting-false-claim-delete-trump-votes-fact-check/index.html

President Donald Trump wrongly claimed a video that showed election workers collecting legally cast ballots in Los Angeles the day after the election showed evidence of fraud.

"You are looking at BALLOTS," the President claimed in his video caption. "Is this what our Country has come to?"

A woman heard in the video asks the workers why they are collecting the ballots when "they already called the state."

Facts First: This is the latest false insinuation -- and another baseless claim -- of mail-in voting fraud by Trump. The suggestion by the President is that the video shows ballots being collected in California a week after the election. But the video, originally posted on November 4, shows workers collecting legally cast ballots from a ballot box that the LA County Registrar says had been locked since election night.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/11/politics/trump-ballot-box-video-fact-check/index.html

So far the lies we've had are:

• Dominion deleting 2.7 million Trump votes
  • Election workers collecting ballots after a state was called
  • A You Tube video saying Biden has "lost" his staus as President-elect
  • Claims that dead people were voting
  • Claims that observers were not allowed into counts - only one was - for not observing social distancing
  • Claims that counts were hidden behind screens (they weren't - they were just blocking those outside videoing)
  • A viral faked burning ballots video shared by Eric Trump
  • The Sharpies spoiled ballots lie

And I could go on.  All of them lies - all of them debunked.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

4 hours ago, RiG said:

I see @The Minertaur's tweet made it onto Jimmy Kimmel the other night :lol:

And I thought getting them to read out made up rumours on Sky Sports News was a claim to fame.  This is top, top, top Twitter work, although I'm not sure whether Jimmy Kimmel is in on the joke or not.

19 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

And I thought getting them to read out made up rumours on Sky Sports News was a claim to fame.  This is top, top, top Twitter work, although I'm not sure whether Jimmy Kimmel is in on the joke or not.

Someone on twitter should send him the new version..

image.png.1178c9fd9a86d3defdc4d0d16b9c8c99.png

On 12/11/2020 at 15:44, The Minertaur said:

On Twitter I have a second account which I use to enter RT To Win contests (never won) and I thought out of boredom I'd see if I could get Trump to retweet me.

Put 1 post up saying that Fox have been a disaster since election day and that Donald hasn't been given any chance by the corrupt media.

Less than 5 minutes later and he retweets it and it's currently had 1200 retweets and over 5000 likes :lol:  The world is crazy.

EDIT - 35 minutes later it's up to 2698 retweets and 13000 likes and been viewed a million times.  

Just a final update on this.  Currently sitting with 8285 retweets, 47.8k likes and has been seen just under 15 million times.

The number of utter loonballs commenting on it is eye opening as well.  Have been called a traitor, a clown, a commie, deceitful, an asshat and an asshole to name just a few. Luckily it doesn't bother me but I can see exactly why people struggle with bullying online.  Have made my actual account private to avoid stuff like that ever happening again!

This c**t's going to have to be dragged out.  The link to the analysis of narcissistic behaviour on one of these threads last week was spot on. He's going to dial up the noise and he's not going to accept any outcome other than him staying in office. Start stockpiling the popcorn. 

25 minutes ago, HTG said:

This c**t's going to have to be dragged out.  The link to the analysis of narcissistic behaviour on one of these threads last week was spot on. He's going to dial up the noise and he's not going to accept any outcome other than him staying in office. Start stockpiling the popcorn. 

He's already begun to concede. He hasn't been this low energy in a long time.