The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

Trump campaigners have set up a "Voter Fraud Hotline" so that outraged Trumpists can report their sightings of black people setting fire to boxes of uncounted Trump ballots.

I wonder how that is going ......??

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/09/trump-voter-hotline-inundated-by-prank-calls

9 hours ago, btb said:

The two main political parties in the US are center-right (Democrats) & right wing (Republican) so when Trump came along in 2016 & made a pitch for blue-collar &' left-behind US voters he was tapping into a segment of the population that is largely ignored outside of election day and the run-up.

That Trump was never gonna deliver the economic solutions these people needed, was in a way pitiful - as in the UK most people know that the system isn't working for them but get sidetracked a la Moe.

UKIP-Moe.png

PS - Fuck Trump!

I'm as save-the-gay-transgender-black-disabled-whale as the next lentil-munching woke libtard, but even I'd say that my perception is the Democrats have given a disproportionate amount of their attention and campaigning to identity issues compared to socio-economics. Hillary gave off the impression that she cared more about wealthy women than the working poor. Maybe it's a product of the vast majority of their campaign donations coming from the rich, I dunno, but it's easy to understand why white rustbelt voters felt neither party cared about them. Trump came along with no pretence, you got what you saw, he wasn't part of the party system and he had no track record to defend.

You'd still have to be a moron to regard him as an average Joe, though. No wonder he said "I love the uneducated."

It's disturbing that the vast majority stuck with him again. I don't know what Democrats do about that.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

When he got a print of "The Republican Club" painting hung up in The White House:

DpghSQLUYAACi9Z.thumb.jpg.3011f57b59d842604de9c5536a3954bb.jpg

There are two living Republican ex-Presidents in that picture, and neither voted for Trump.

16 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Trump campaigners have set up a "Voter Fraud Hotline" so that outraged Trumpists can report their sightings of black people setting fire to boxes of uncounted Trump ballots.

I wonder how that is going ......??

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/09/trump-voter-hotline-inundated-by-prank-calls

After the last election Trump set up a commission to investigate voter fraud. This was part of the campaign to push voter ID, which is partisan bullshit. In 2018 the commission was disbanded having found nothing at all.

All just a little bit of history repeating. 

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

What ya think folks? He got a point?

Most attention-seeking twattery, really. Would he prefer Trump? He's right to say Biden's record has pretty dark areas - though worth bearing in mind that the VP has no power - but he's more than one thing.

He whines about "couldn't they wait one day"; couldn't he wait one day, give people their chance to celebrate the toppling of a genuine danger to democracy, before slaughtering Biden? Has he forgotten the Muslim ban? His problem isn't with Biden, his problem is with Americans, and I don't blame him for that.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Yeah that's it... I'd imagine the vast majority of celebrations are for Trump going rather than for Biden being elected... I'd imagine people would still of celebrated if in an inanimate carbon rod was elected once it wasnt Trump

YS3dIeu.png

I humbly and faithfully accept my election as galactic overlord. For my first act I will forgive you for typing ‘would still of’. 

I think my favourite was absolutely mugging off the other Republican primary candidates, most of whom can now be found desperately licking his boots

Lindsay Graham:

Marco Rubio

Jeb Bush

And of course the  photo of Ted Cruz phone banking for Trump after he'd called his wife ugly and said his dad killed JFK.

EYLQT5GRTM23LOTY55YHET3JVM.png.b3ce0cf28651b9796292409223b8785f.png

48 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I humbly and faithfully accept my election as galactic overlord. For my first act I will forgive you for typing ‘would still of’. 

😂  sorry lads I was rushung out the door when I posted. I fully accept the The_Kinky style dressing down I recieved...

I'm over the moon Trump is gone for just as many reasons Americans are.. not gonna get too giddy about Biden mind..