East Fife vs Dumbarton

I think I seen someone comment on the sons Facebook page that they had requested a refund from PayPal.

Some of the people on there are absolute tools.
It appears it was the same guy who was going to sue the club for unlawful detention when the car park stayed shut for about ten minutes after full time.

Fair play to the club offering refunds and kudos to the Dumbarton fans who haven’t claimed a refund and I’m pretty sure had it been reversed then East Fife fans would do the same.

Pretty sad that some people have complained to PayPal. I’m sure all clubs at this level will have volunteers running their streams so there is going to be problems.

12 hours ago, microdave said:
13 hours ago, super-son said:
I think I seen someone comment on the sons Facebook page that they had requested a refund from PayPal.

It appears it was the same guy who was going to sue the club for unlawful detention when the car park stayed shut for about ten minutes after full time.

The chief knicker wetter on there also appears to have had a bit of a heads gone regarding the stream. Some of these guys are completely bushed.

14 hours ago, super-son said:

No surprises at the main 2 making the most complaining noises.  1 is the Facebook page's knickerwetter-in chief.

13 hours ago, microdave said:
14 hours ago, super-son said:

Exactly.