East Fife vs Dumbarton

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Interested to here @Jan Vojáček’s take on the disallowed goals. Did we miss something on the stream?

Think the referee realised he had fucked up with the second one as it was never a free kick in the first place and just chalked it off!!!😂

8 minutes ago, troy said:

Why has Brett Long been dropped.? Jordan Hart has been stuck to his line. How many goals were disallowed all from cross balls. 

I think it’s because Hart plays in the cup games, don’t think DY would want him going into them “cold” as it were!!!

Jordan Hart far too often gets another opportunity to show his ability and near enough always ends up gifting goals. Unless Long is injured he should be nowhere near the starting line up. Take the win but we need to seriously improve across the whole park

Thought The East Fife players really dug in after the equaliser  and should have finished the game off .today was all about the result and team was more like itself.Impossible from the stream to see whether there were fouls for the 2 disallowed goals.Sound problems apart the stream and picture was the best so far.

9 minutes ago, sneed hearn said:

Thought The East Fife players really dug in after the equaliser  and should have finished the game off .today was all about the result and team was more like itself.Impossible from the stream to see whether there were fouls for the 2 disallowed goals.Sound problems apart the stream and picture was the best so far.

I'd say I overall prefer the pixellot system going by the overall experience today. It has had it's own problems but I feel like they haven't had such big issues (for me!). The biggest issue was the camera being behind play. Given this should be the biggest advantage to having a manned camera as opposed to an automatic on, I was disappointed to miss a couple of key incidents/chances. 

Thought frizzell good in first half but punted out of play after. TBH disappointed with Hamilton although in his defence he was out of his natural position . Wilson did ok and thought Forbes got better when playing central . I expect more from Johnstone -hopefully a fitness thing 

3 goals disallowed for Dumbarton today. I'd be sick to my stomach if I were a Dumbarton fan tonight. Both teams were poor but I felt we were just marginally the better team overall. Wouldn't have been surprised if it ended 2-2, so I'm absolutely delighted with to get the 3 points today, especially with Partick Thistle away next.