Aberdeen v Hibs Friday 6th

56 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

This should be a very big game. Depending on who you believe, a top three finish offers a very good chance of playing group stage European football next season.

Just feels like both clubs have had the wind taken out of their sails...................and from an AFC perspective the injuries to Hayes, Watkins and McGeouch are depressing.

Still we have a decent squad apparently, so let's see how they do in a fixture that can often be an enjoyable game of football.

Agree that this is another huge game against hibs.  It just feels really hard to get excited about it. I guess it's an anticlimax from the semi. 

We have got a really good squad for atracking but with Hayes out it feels threadbare at full back/ wing back. We finished against Celtic with a back 4 and i wouldn't be astonished if we started like that, maybe with Logan or the mythical Hernandez at rb. I'd prefer we went with wingbacks but there's not an obvious left one. 

7 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Maybe a night for Niall McGinn to get back in the team?

He's behind McLennan and Kennedy in the queue to get back in. Don't see hedges or wright getting dropped. No idea how he'd do at wingback to be honest. I think he'd do ok defensively but might lack the legs to bomb up and down for the whole game. 

If you think I’m spending £13 of my own hard-earned furlough money that I was given by the government to watch two nasally-voiced Red TV cretins squeal with delight as Lewis Ferguson scores the only goal of the game, you’d be absolutely right.

Mon the Cabbage. 441416F2-4963-488D-ACCF-56D8A991A7E0.png.40a5301dc6ba4c4e6a17128322a8ef7a.png

7 hours ago, Green Day said:

Hes a Hibs fan, he has seen the film before, we all have.

As to his pub choice, what with the Covid etc I am almost at the point where I would go in one of those dodgy Glasgow pubs that only serve Tennents Lager and Special..........................almost

What if this film turned out to be the director's cut. Like Blade (merchant) runner.

Or Apocalypse Now (Redux)

I was going to go for Blade (merchant (these colours don't) runner but it just got too confusing with the brackets.

And it was shit.

Edited by Suspect Device

Looks like this is a bad day for the red team so hopefully that carries over into Scottish fitba'.

True to the stereotype, Aberdeen's PPV stream is reliving the nineteen  eighties with some UEFA cup rerun. I thought I caught a snatch of what sounded like a variant of the Celtic song. Wonder how much traction that would get these days...