The official President Biden thread.

Brother Blades

18 hours ago, Detournement said:

Rich Democrats are going insane.

Under the terms Rob is setting here fascism is about to have huuuuuuuge win in the midterms.

Reiner generally seems like a good egg but does he really believe that he’ll suddenly live in a fascist regime if the Reps control the House and Senate? I doubt it. Scaremongering at its worst.

The Dems have fairly terrible. They’ll lose and won’t know why.

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Reiner generally seems like a good egg but does he really believe that he’ll suddenly live in a fascist regime if the Reps control the House and Senate? I doubt it. Scaremongering at its worst.

The Dems have fairly terrible. They’ll lose and won’t know why.

I think there is direct relationship between the level of luxury these people live in and how much hysteria they have to confect about the elections.

Normal people realise they are fucked either way.

Edited by Detournement

8 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Looks like Dems will have the Senate and the rep will control the house the projected Red wave hasn't really happened 

Yeah they've performed way better than I'd expected. I thought they'd get annihilated tbh. It also seems that many of Trump's endorsed candidates have done fairly badly, and his big rival (potentially) for 2024's Presidential race, Ron DeSantis was VERY popular. I expect that fat nonce will be privately furious. 

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Yeah they've performed way better than I'd expected. I thought they'd get annihilated tbh. It also seems that many of Trump's endorsed candidates have done fairly badly, and his big rival (potentially) for 2024's Presidential race, Ron DeSantis was VERY popular. I expect that fat nonce will be privately furious. 

That fucking weirdo JD Vance won.  He’s up there with Marjorie Taylor Greene in terms of unhinged lunacy.  

But for a semi-senile incompetent, Biden has to be delighted with results.  Trumpism looks to be dying in the water; never underestimate Democratic Party uselessness though. 

Edited by Savage Henry

19 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That fucking weirdo JD Vance won.  He’s up there with Marjorie Taylor Greene in terms of unhinged lunacy.  

But for a semi-senile incompetent, Biden has to be delighted with results.  Trumpism looks to be dying in the water; never underestimate Democratic Party uselessness though. 

Saw this on the BBC about 2 minutes after my previous post. There genuinely cannot be a more insecure man on Planet Earth than Donald fucking Trump 😂

Trumps "warns" DeSantis

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Most of the key election deniers losing as well.

Yup.  The red wave those same election deniers were relying on absolutely didn’t happen.  All basically coming down to mail in ballots in *checks CNN* Clark County, Nevada.  

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Democrats desperately need to ensure Biden does not run again in 2024 and definitely not replace him with Clinton.

I do not have faith that this will happen.

They are like the Tories here a complete dearth of talent when it should be easy.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Most of the key election deniers losing as well.

Yeah, I think this is the end of Trump24, before it even officially began, I think he's just a little bit too toxic for all but the most hardline Republicans. 

Looks like the frontrunner for the Republicans will be Ron DeSantis which is probably not gonna be much of a difference in terms of policies although he is less of a cartoon character than the Don. 

Edited by btb

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I try not to get too interested in American politics but from what I have read the Democrats base turned out pretty well. 

Overall the turnout is under 50% of registered voters.  What the f**k is wrong with these people?