The official President Biden thread.

Brother Blades

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

In big "credit where it's due" news it appears Irish Joe has pretty quietly and with minimal fuss almost ended the drone war?

https://airwars.org/conflict-data/

Maybe the numbers aren't in yet for Biden? I find it hard to believe he's stopped it completely, especially after the well publicised drone strike in Kabul that killed an innocent family mistaken for baddies.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Biden emulating another well-known head of state Joseph from the last century.

I'm probably missing something here, but isn't America's Great-Grandpa commenting on the many Republican attempts to disinfect the voter pool and bring in dodgy partisan organisations to do the counting?

16 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm probably missing something here, but isn't America's Great-Grandpa commenting on the many Republican attempts to disinfect the voter pool and bring in dodgy partisan organisations to do the counting?

Tbh I don't know the wider context, it was just a clip I came across which I thought was quite ironic given the almost word-for-word quote often attributed to Stalin. 

33 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Tbh I don't know the wider context, it was just a clip I came across which I thought was quite ironic given the almost word-for-word quote often attributed to Stalin. 

Stalin is getting rehabilitated back in USSR 2.0.

• 1 month later...
On 23/01/2022 at 10:18, Binos said:

Biden appears weak as he is ancient human being and putin is taking advantage of that 

America needs to find a competent leader unlike the incumbent or previous loon

Otherwise we're all fucked

I think this is something that's overplayed in the media here.  The idea that Russia is sitting there waiting for Biden to replace Trump or something like that before making a military move is just wrong.  Under Putin Russia has intervened in Georgia in 2008, Ukraine in 2014 and Syria in 2015.  The first was under Bush Jnr, the second two began under Obama and continued under Trump.  

51 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think this is something that's overplayed in the media here.  The idea that Russia is sitting there waiting for Biden to replace Trump or something like that before making a military move is just wrong.  Under Putin Russia has intervened in Georgia in 2008, Ukraine in 2014 and Syria in 2015.  The first was under Bush Jnr, the second two began under Obama and continued under Trump.  

Putin perceives the west as going weak all round 

And the figurehead being the age he is doesn't help 

Biden only got in as trump was mad as a brush

Any normal election he would have been in bob dole territory 

Edited by Binos

On 25/01/2022 at 15:44, Detournement said:

Imagine Trump tweeted this. People would be going nuts claiming every bridge in America is going to collapse. 

Biden does it in a way that makes Americans understand that they deserve to die due to a collapsing bridge and they better just suck it up. 

I'd imagine the Infrastructure Bill is about strengthening, rebuilding and maintaining the bridges rather than just removing the weight restriction signs.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Anonapersona said:

Jeni's ice cream is on another level though. It really is.

It's also the Ice Cream which was in Pelosi's 30 grand freezer and they employ that mad North Korean woman who says things like kissing is illegal in DPRK. 

And the owner is on the board of Lex Wexner's charity. Wexner is the (first) guy who gave Epstein several hundred million dollars for reasons which have never been explained. 

Edited by Detournement

52 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's also the Ice Cream which was in Pelosi's 30 grand freezer and they employ that mad North Korean woman who says things like kissing is illegal in DPRK. 

And the owner is on the board of Lex Wexner's charity. Wexner is the (first) guy who gave Epstein several hundred million dollars for reasons which have never been explained. 

We can always rely on you to piss on everything that isn't pro tory/brexit.

Fucking ice cream.