The official President Biden thread.

Brother Blades

Biden at least seems like a grandpa that you'd have nice memories of.

You wouldn't really have noticed him constantly sniffing your hair, but I suppose there are worse fetishes.

Been thinking for a while that, if we got advance notice that an extinction event sized asteroid was heading for Earth and we'd have to put everything we have into building something to defend the planet, the US would decide not to take any action in case it put a strain on their economy.

25 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Biden just got his feet under the desk and has already done more good things than Tango Hitler did.

He just punted the  guy thats in charge of the national labour relations board that has been holding up negotiations for minimum wages so he aint dicking around 

21 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

He just punted the  guy thats in charge of the national labour relations board that has been holding up negotiations for minimum wages so he aint dicking around 

That's what happens when you elect someone who knows what they're doing. For a guy who was painted by the pro-Trump trolls as a senile old man who doesn't know where he is most of the time, he seems to be acting quickly and decisively.

He's certainly opened up the TERF vs Trans argument. I'm still trying to work out the substance of what has actually happened.

Is it just me who finds it amusing on Twitter when you have a supposed controversial subject and you want to read about it but the hashtag is filled with people condemning said thing? The format could be a little bit more polarising in this instance to help me see what the fuss is all about.