Hearts v Inverness

Surprised there's not been a thread started yet.

Hopefully we can get a win here and keep our feelgood factor going.  Ginnelly could be back, would be tempted to start Naismith as well.  It has the potential to be a tough game, it was tight in the cup game. However, I think we are a good bit stronger than that game at this point. 

I started one then deleted it as I have very little enthusiasm for games at the minute. Streaming is rubbish (especially if you are an ICT fan) and seeing your pals on another screen instead of at the game is also an interest killer.

We still have quite a few folk out IIRC and I don't believe anyone is likely to be back in contention this week (though I'm happy to be corrected). I'd expect largely the same line up from the Arbroath game. Hopefully Mckay is jettisoned to the bench with Devine (meh) coming in to replace him.

Hard to see anything other than a Hearts win. The League Cup game was tight but that was largely a Hearts reserve team we faced.

What's the script with Hearts PPV offerings?

4 hours ago, RiG said:

I started one then deleted it as I have very little enthusiasm for games at the minute. Streaming is rubbish (especially if you are an ICT fan) and seeing your pals on another screen instead of at the game is also an interest killer.

We still have quite a few folk out IIRC and I don't believe anyone is likely to be back in contention this week (though I'm happy to be corrected). I'd expect largely the same line up from the Arbroath game. Hopefully Mckay is jettisoned to the bench with Devine (meh) coming in to replace him.

Hard to see anything other than a Hearts win. The League Cup game was tight but that was largely a Hearts reserve team we faced.

What's the script with Hearts PPV offerings?

It looked like we weren't offering PPV but the club have just tweeted that we are. £18.50 though which is ridiculous.

They are obviously scared at pissing off ST holders if they make it cheaper than their equivalent ticket. 

I like many ICT fans could afford the £18.50 but I will not pay it as I feel that Hearts club management are still seeing themselves as above their station, they are a championship club through their own fault and as such should have ticketing for their own fans and away supporters in line with Championship prices. 

I really hope that fans of other Championship clubs will follow suit and boycott Hearts PPV.

14 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Not completely mental.

Some of us have paid £450 for 18 games or £25 for each Championship PPV game.  Now that's mental. 

That is absolutely ridiculous to ask their fans to pay that amount in the Championship, it is taking the piss out of loyal fans, prices should have been in line with other teams in the league, after all it is the club management that has caused Hearts relegation not the their fans and for that reason they should compensate them with sensible ticketing prices.

Looks like they are taking the fans loyalty for granted, fuckin shameful.

25 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

That is absolutely ridiculous to ask their fans to pay that amount in the Championship, it is taking the piss out of loyal fans, prices should have been in line with other teams in the league, after all it is the club management that has caused Hearts relegation not the their fans and for that reason they should compensate them with sensible ticketing prices.

Looks like they are taking the fans loyalty for granted, fuckin shameful.

Totally taking the fans' loyalty for granted, imo.

Kind of admirable if folk want to chip in to help the club, but totally understandable if folk choose to give it a body-swerve, which many will.

Clubs (including Hearts, obviously) should realise that a lot of fans will be struggling at the moment. 

12 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Yeah but you wouldn’t expect to be charged the same price for watching a shite quality pirate copy at home. 

They’ve painted themselves into a corner expecting to get the crowds back in.

3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Hearts in deliberately taking the piss with their pricing shocker.

It's not some deliberate "f**k you", they've consistently been the biggest rip-off merchants outside the Old Firm in terms of ticket pricing. £29 for away fans at Tynecastle last season.

Edited by craigkillie