Sign in to follow this  
Mr November

Airdrieonians v Clyde

I was going to ask if Lennon is under a bit of pressure but to be quite honest, we’re that skint I don’t think for one second, someone could do a better job.

Just now, BW Charlie said:

Same here , glad I never bought it. It's going to be a long hard season. Survival in league 1 is about all we can hope for.

Wouldn't jump the gun this early on but seems like defense needs sorted 

This is an absolute shambles. Not one player in white looking capable of contributing anything positive. Even damage limitation looks beyond us now.

Worrying times ahead.

How are airdrie looking? No surprise we play our summer signings and actually might win

This is really difficult to watch.  I thought that we started a bit more brightly (wouldn't be hard), but I can't see us coming back from this.  We now sit in 9th place as things stand with only Forfar propping us up.

1 minute ago, the_bully_wee said:

I'm more seething with how bad the commentary is than Clyde's abysmal performance, tbf.

I turned off the sound after 15 mins.

1 minute ago, Tartan Pants said:

Still drinking my wine 

I just went straight to the vodka, might need another bottle to try and numb this pain though

Lots of our “stars” need to have a long hard look at themselves. What’s happened to Lang since thistle game ? Goody’s not turned up all season, Cuddihy bossed Dumbarton cup game but has been found out since . Only Mitch has been consistent this season from last .

7 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

I'm more seething with how bad the commentary is than Clyde's abysmal performance, tbf.

I think the main commentator is okay. The co-commentator  is coming across as a cheer leading donkey.

3 hours ago, ScottR96 said:

Only way this will be worth £12 is if we get to see Chris Fahey slapping David Hutton about again. 

What about just,  Airdrie slapping Clyde about?