Airdrieonians v Clyde

Just seen the team, and it looks like Murray sticking with the "hard to beat" thought. 7 (including GK) out of 11 players being defensive.

Absolutely shambolic. Murray hasn't got a clue. Even a 1-0 win here papers over the cracks. I'm really starting to hate this way of thinking. I'd rather go down 4-3 than a 0-1 bore fest.

11 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Just seen the team, and it looks like Murray sticking with the "hard to beat" thought. 7 (including GK) out of 11 players being defensive.

Absolutely shambolic. Murray hasn't got a clue. Even a 1-0 win here papers over the cracks. I'm really starting to hate this way of thinking. I'd rather go down 4-3 than a 0-1 bore fest.

You lot said the same last year about Murray then yous completely boabied us in the 2nd half

17 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

image.png.84fb22a78f3ab6fe0b24a166a4a4779a.png

Could be Lang in midfield today. That or a 343 similar to Bonnyrigg away

That team looks bang average. But then you look at the bench (Cunningham excepted) and you'd not really want any of those starting just now. A worrying state of affairs.

Looks like 442 again with Carrick and Robert out wide and I assume either McKay at right back and Kerr in midfield or Fordyce at right back and Kerr at centre back. Could potentially be 4231 with Carrick as a 10 and one of Gallagher or Connell out wide but I doubt it.

Looks like it actually is 4231 with Carrick as a 10, Connell on the left and Robert on the right