Rangers of Govan vs Academicals of Hamilton. 8th November.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hope he survives this tbh.

Nah. They're replacing him with one of Canning, Cuthbert, or Imrie, so we get a good chuckle either way.

I know I've said this already on here but the players seem to be escaping a lot of criticism. Rice is obviously terrible, and need to go ASAP, but the players are absolute dug meat.
The defence and midfield are an absolute shambles and embarrassment.
I feel like we'd have a more talented squad in the Championship. This rabble have been assembled to 'battle' (which they can't fucking do) and can't do any footballing things whatsoever. You could see us going down and being able to retain the entire squad as the only one that's too good for the second tier is permanently injured and will likely retire with us.

I know I've said this already on here but the players seem to be escaping a lot of criticism. Rice is obviously terrible, and need to go ASAP, but the players are absolute dug meat.

Who brought 90% of them in? Who continually picks the ones that clearly aren’t good enough? Who is meant to be working on game plans with them to stop us you know conceding a goal every 16 minutes across our last 3 games?

The players are partly to blame obviously, but the management/coaching team deserve the flak.

Nah. They're replacing him with one of Canning, Cuthbert, or Imrie, so we get a good chuckle either way.

Cuthbert is an awful shout, expect better from you tbh. No chance it’d ever be him.

A Martin Canning team would not have lost that game 8-0 these are facts.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Haha Rice is terrible, I think you lot need a reality check. You’re Hamilton, basically a league 1 club in stature playing in the Premier league. Any manager that gets you points in the top league is excelling. 

Haha Rice is terrible, I think you lot need a reality check. You’re Hamilton, basically a league 1 club in stature playing in the Premier league. Any manager that gets you points in the top league is excelling. 

[emoji122][emoji23][emoji122][emoji23][emoji122][emoji23][emoji122][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Your mum's excelling.

38 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Was about to come on here and laugh at Hamilton then remembered we took 7 at home to Aberdeen.

I don't think there are too many of we diddies in a position to gloat. (Nine *shudders*)

44 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

While I maintain that no new manager could make this Dundee team any better than they've been for the last few years, surely someone can do better than McPake.

Hope he survives this tbh.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

39 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
42 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

Your mum's excelling.

Well she didn’t breed with her brother, unlike some 🙃

Edited by Messi Scott