Rangers of Govan vs Academicals of Hamilton. 8th November.

I was one of the 50 odd deluded halfwits who was there when Moyo got us the winner last time.

I may have said some bad words when that happened for which I won't apologise in the slightest.

No repeat this time. Comfortable win for Rangers. Although I said that last time.....

No, seriously though. No chance for Accies.

24 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

I was one of the 50 odd deluded halfwits who was there when Moyo got us the winner last time.

I may have said some bad words when that happened for which I won't apologise in the slightest.

No repeat this time. Comfortable win for Rangers. Although I said that last time.....

No, seriously though. No chance for Accies.

That sort of result comes around once or twice a decade. I hope you relished it and GIRFU they glory hunting, arse-cheek supporting b*****ds...

Would just like to point out to everyone that this is the closest Rangers home game to Armistice Day, so it's been designated as the Club's day of Remembrance.

Hopefully we show our respect for the troops through some understated, classic, time-honoured traditions. Simple acts like having the Royal Marines rappelling down the Govan Stand with the match ball, and firing live ammunition from a mortar gun located near the Copland gates.

24 minutes ago, G51 said:

McLaughlin, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Barisic, Jack, Aribo, Arfield, Roofe, Defoe, Kent

Ballsy midfield.

That is quite the team selection.  None of us would have predicted it.

Good bench, though, if this doesn't work.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

That is quite the team selection.  None of us would have predicted it.

Good bench, though, if this doesn't work.

It’s a no fucks given team. 

Definitely 4-2-3-1, presumably with Aribo and Roofe swapping between the 10 and RW

1 minute ago, G51 said:

It’s a no fucks given team. 

Definitely 4-2-3-1, presumably with Aribo and Roofe swapping between the 10 and RW

Definitely Jack and Arfield as DMs.  Interesting to see Roofe and Defoe together - they are both clever players.

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hopefully the players show some belief. The Motherwell players went out against Celtic expecting to get beat.

My post wasn't aimed at yours btw, hadn't read yours before I posted.

Wholeheartedly agree, but I doubt they will. Would be delighted to be proven wrong.

Of course the ****' purple patch has to come to an end soon.

38 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

0-0 draw.

38 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Absolute fantasy land stuff thinking Hamilton will get anything out of this, but we can hope.

17 minutes ago, d31 said:

0-0 please and thank you.

8 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Mon the Accies.

This thread has take a definite and unwelcome lurch to the east...