Weekend scores

Stenhousemuir v Edinburgh in a 3rd versus 4th battle on Saturday.  Stenhousemuir undefeated and Edinburgh with a point more currently, this looks a big game at the weekend probably just behind Elgin v QP as the game of the day.  Both these games point to a draw with Stirling sneaking in with a Brechin win, but then Brechin have won and on a possible bounce back.  Many scenario's and an exciting start to the season already.  Annan and Cowdenbeath could sit in the top 3 with a win too!  Maybe I should start with predictions for Saturdays scores......

Annan Athletic 3, Albion Rovers 0

Brechin City 1, Stirling Albion 1

Elgin City 2, Queens Park 1

Stenhousemuir 1, Edinburgh City 2

Stranrear 2, Cowdeneath 1

Interesting no one fancies a QP win. Away to Elgin is a tough fixture tbh but I fancy us. I think Stranraer are in a false position and will get a few wins at home soon. Stirling might be more comfortable but I’ll go with a draw. 

Annan 2 - 0 Rovers

Brechin 2 - 2 Stirling 

Elgin 0 - 1 QP 

Stenny 1 - 3 Edi City  

Stranraer 2- 1 Cowdenbeath 

Edited by QPSpider1867

5 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Interesting no one fancies a QP win. Away to Elgin is a tough fixture tbh but I fancy us. I think Stranraer are in a false position and will get a few wins at home soon. Stirling might be more comfortable

Agree with everything I've quoted, and not far off agreeing with your predictions...

Annan 2 - 0 Albion Rovers

Brechin 0 - 1 Stirling 

Elgin 0 - 1 QP 

Stenny 1 - 2 Ed City  

Stranraer 2 - 0 Cowdenbeath 

Stenny have been a bit of a sticky team to Ed City in recent seasons 

Graeme Smith is out long term injured now so their on loan keeper will play. We faced an on loan keeper two weeks ago and he played a blinder for Cowden...

I'll go for a 1-1 draw then.