Ross County v Livingston - FRIDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye Pittman, Sibbald , Forrest and Robinson are giants.

tbf the lad up front emmanuel-thomas looks like an absolute brute of a man

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

Hasn't stopped us hammering long balls at Oli Shaw.

We do have Donaldon and Stewart, who are no midgets.

Oh aye. To be clear, County have plenty of size in their team overall and it's not necessarily a height thing, just that the young lads County have in there look a lot less physically developed than Livi's midfielders. Which is perfectly understandable.

Easy again to defend against, goiing a goal behind and doing sod all up front to threaten County's goal, and all they have to do is clear their lines with a boot up the pitch. Need to be getting it down and running at them down the wings, should br bringing Mullin on and keeping Forrest on too, but i'd be shocked if we do.  Would also get JET tae f**k off for Tiffoney or Poplatnik.

Goals change games and it definitely changed this one. County well on top now. Like what I'm seeing from Kelly.

I've no idea where to even start with Livi. If you're going to play that direct, you need to be efficient both offensively and defensively, because you don't generate enough opportunities to be wasteful and get away with it. Livi are not efficient in either phase of the game. So as a result you just have a frustrating team that can never dominate a game and leak soft goals. No wonder the fans are fucked off.

I'm almost as angry as I was on Saturday. Devlin is utter shite and I am stunned that so many people can't see this. Always out of position, has given away two absolutely needless fouls (one leading to the goal) and even when he gets forward, his delivery is dreadful.

Lawson over to the right and either ATS or McMillan at left back going forward. I am fed up of that clown costing us goals. 

Fed up of Bartley at this point as well. So slow that he just bounces into opponents now.

Jet, Robinson and Brown off if possible. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Semi-promising first 20/25 minutes, pressed well and really should’ve been 1-0 up. Slunk back into our shell as soon as County have scored, and have looked utterly useless in attack and not much better defensively. 

Really think we’d be better off at this point with an actual fucking aircraft up front than Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.