Ross County v Livingston - FRIDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

Better 2nd half but thought we should've won the game with the better options around the box, but we never chose the right ones so a point is prob fair enough. Was brutal first half after conceding from yet another set piece, and at HT i was thinking here we go again, we'll lose this 2-0. So a bit relieved we didn't lose.

Annoying we didn't get Mullin on and at least have a stab at winning the game in the last 10 mins, think Holt was shit feart of losing the game and played it safe.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Decent game to watch that.

Liked what I saw from Kelly. Easy to see why Gerrard rates him. Still has a bit to learn with his positioning, when he slides in it's because he's out of position and is worried about the player going past him. Doesn't yet have the physical skills to recover. But his vision, touch, passing range are all very, very good. Reckon he could play as an 8 as well as a 6.

Ross County will be fine this season.

That was utter pish again. Jet should have gone out on loan to get fit. Poplatnik looked much better when he came on, he has a strikers instinct and a hunger that jet doesn't. Mullin would have made a difference. Brown was pretty much gash again, doesn't look interested tbh. Pittman and Robinson need solid passing practice starting tomorrow morning, a few good opportunities lost to pish poor passing from them. Forrest needs to move the ball quicker, takes too many touches and ends up losing it. Sibbald taken off when he looked most capable of changing the game is another in a series of baffling decisions by Holt Not good enough again!!

Positives - Lawson did well...our best player today

Thought we had the better chances, but can't complain I suppose considering the stupid goal we coceeded.

I think it is becoming more evident that JET is struggling at this level.
He should have been sent to Raith and we should have kept Lars

39 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Now tell us how shite Jet is so he scores

Don't think there's enough magic in the world to make that happen. He is not good. Tiffoney would definitely be better and Poplatnik is now showing good signs as well. 

Devlin had a much better second half, to be fair to him. More of the scoring and good through balls and I'll get off his back. 

We have a few good players that could definitely push us up the table but they are surrounded by underperforming ones. Said it before but I think our squad size is hampering us and we don't know our best team yet. 

Lawson and Sibbald did really well tonight. Think they would be much better than both Robinson and Bartley in the middle of the park when Serrano comes back in. Would like to see Forrest and Mullin get more time playing together as well. 

Ambrose a better option than Brown as well, I will admit I was wrong on that one.

Stryjek didn't have much to do but his kicking is so much better than McCrorie's. He should continue despite some people being desperate for McCrorie to come back in.