Ross County v Livingston - FRIDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

3 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I'm almost as angry as I was on Saturday. Devlin is utter shite and I am stunned that so many people can't see this. Always out of position, has given away two two absolutely needless fouls (one leading to the goal) and even when he gets forward, his delivery is dreadful.

I thought I was the only one who thinks hes crap. Player of the month for October? Did his maw pick it?  Jack McMillan deserves a chance now

I thought I was the only one who thinks hes crap. Player of the month for October? Did his maw pick it?  Jack McMillan deserves a chance now
I'm almost as angry as I was on Saturday. Devlin is utter shite and I am stunned that so many people can't see this. Always out of position, has given away two absolutely needless fouls (one leading to the goal) and even when he gets forward, his delivery is dreadful.
Lawson over to the right and either ATS or McMillan at left back going forward. I am fed up of that clown costing us goals. 
Fed up of Bartley at this point as well. So slow that he just bounces into opponents now.
Jet, Robinson and Brown off if possible. 
Now tell us how shite Jet is so he scores

Livi have worked out that while Josh Reid is good going forward his positioning defensively is questionable.

Edited by Comrie