Well, that's Giggs Career over if true.

• 1 year later...

Yep, looks like a sadistic abuser who just happened to be a very good football player (which no doubt gave him access to many more victims).

Sadly, I think it will come out he's been doing this kind of stuff all his adult life and it was shamelessly brushed under the carpet.

A jail sentence followed by complete obscurity awaits.

Hopefully he also blows his fortune somehow (preferably sued by victims), not a good end result for sadistic abusers to stay fabulously wealthy. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Hauzen said:

Are we all keeping quiet on this one for fear of getting the site into bother?

We're missing out on Ryan Giggs' Poetry Corner, there's plenty more where this came from..FB_IMG_1660929505280.thumb.jpg.916ecd5f3a41dce8ec59e70ec687f38e.jpg 

I'll see your poetry post and raise you this one...

20220819_185729.thumb.jpg.da0cd7cfad3ece5c4c14f286de74b453.jpg

28 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

No way is that true. Come on to f**k man :lol: 

Ryan Giggs poems read out in court: Ex-footballer told girlfriend: 'You are the jam in my doughnut' | Daily Mail Online

Hers are just as bad

'I'm counting down the days,

'I'm thinking of all the ways,

'I'm going to make that gorgeous c*** of yours raise.'

Are we all keeping quiet on this one for fear of getting the site into bother?
We're missing out on Ryan Giggs' Poetry Corner, there's plenty more where this came from..FB_IMG_1660929505280.thumb.jpg.916ecd5f3a41dce8ec59e70ec687f38e.jpg 

You would plead guilty rather than run the risk of that getting read out in court.

5 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

I don't see the need to read these out in court. Maybe to show the psychological nightmare he put her through having such drivel forced on her? An hour and a half of the stuff apparently. That'd be a nice few grand added on to the barristers fees though. 

I thought Giggs had entered them into evidence, presumably to show what a nice, loving (and totally normal) guy he is. And also (perhaps just me being cynical) to ensure that everyone is talking about this stuff rather than the stuff he’s actually on trial for. 

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I thought Giggs had entered them into evidence, presumably to show what a nice, loving (and totally normal) guy he is. And also (perhaps just me being cynical) to ensure that everyone is talking about this stuff rather than the stuff he’s actually on trial for. 

That poem line "those pictures you take so I can keep tabs" is an absolute gift for the prosecution..