Jump to content
Lola montez

St Mirren v Dundee Utd 06/11

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Another routine 0-0 hammering from United. This time for the paisley no marks. They could have played for days and not scored against us. Up front they have nothing.

 

Pity the fog ruined our usually silky passing game but I'll take any win I can to remain in the top half.

Weird nevercseen the fog in the first half stopping that silky passing game which was non existent from what i seen or maybe fog stopped me seeing it in first half.  Incase you missed it the game was a draw no win here last night. But i suppose it was a better result this time in Paisley than the last 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zoomer Brown said:

Donald Trump says United won 3-0 but the west coast media are trying to cheat us.

We stopped the count at 0-0 though so tough titty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

The other teams in the league will be shitting themselves when we find our shooting boots.

 

 

Be afraid.

At the start of the season most/all Arabs were of the opinion “so long as we finish 10th or above it doesn’t matter how we play”.  I don’t think anyone thought it would be as horrible as it’s been.

Neilson got us promoted but there were few tears (and some celebrations) when he decided to leave.  I don’t think Arabs want Mellon out but they want a team that is watchable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At the start of the season most/all Arabs were of the opinion “so long as we finish 10th or above it doesn’t matter how we play”.  I don’t think anyone thought it would be as horrible as it’s been.

Neilson got us promoted but there were few tears (and some celebrations) when he decided to leave.  I don’t think Arabs want Mellon out but they want a team that is watchable.

Genuine question, how many teams in the league do you think are good to watch?
Personally I think that most teams are brutal with maybe 4 or 5 exceptions.
Most teams try and keep it tight and hope they can force an error from the opposition which hardly makes for open entertaining fitba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea of anyone wanting Mellon out is absolute madness. Not that I think anyone does think that. We are punching above our weight in the league with our current squad.

 

If we are as bad this to watch by next season he may have a few more questions to answer but ffs he's getting the job done at the moment

 Might not be pretty but f**k sake eh lads

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Genuine question, how many teams in the league do you think are good to watch?
Personally I think that most teams are brutal with maybe 4 or 5 exceptions.
Most teams try and keep it tight and hope they can force an error from the opposition which hardly makes for open entertaining fitba.

I’m not a urologist.  I cannot comment on the different levels of pish.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m not a urologist.  I cannot comment on the different levels of pish........I just spout it.

 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, johan scott said:

Gary Irvine icon! Hope that DaB still hurts.

Who's the DAB in that context and why would Gary Irvine make them hurt? Irvine was just a donkey, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on the verge of giving someone a hiding...

 

Circa Sackie Mcnamara 2015

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

We are on the verge of giving someone a hiding...

 

Circa Sackie Mcnamara 2015

 

 

Should be going into hiding with that style of football.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Irvine was just a donkey, no?

There are donkeys worldwide with hurt feelings now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...