St Mirren v Dundee Utd 06/11

The defender won the ball but realised it was going to run for Obika and just tripped him with his follow through, definitely a pen 8 times out of 10.

Indeed. Winning the ball doesn’t mean you get away with fouling players after you’ve won the ball.
100% penalty for me.

Three 0-0s in four games. What a time to be alive.
Mellon just doesn't have faith in your team to go for it.

I know yous took a bit of a doing a while back, was it Killie away? Seeing Shankland chasing back to his own penalty box is baffling. Weird because in the game at Tannadice United shredded us apart for the 15-20 mins after half time, played some of the best football I've seen from an opposition team this season, then gifted us a way back into the game with 10 men.

Neilson signed a whole load of untried and tested players up on longish deals whilst winning the Championship, Mellon obviously doesn't rate the majority of them. Will he be able to get some of them off the books in January?

United should have enough about them to stay up but they will be relying on a couple of teams being worse then them, which is always a tricky thing but there is about 4 other teams that can finish bottom, us being one of them.

Bit better from Saints tonight, never looked like scoring though. Stopped the losing streak in the league. Need to start winning again though. Will need to be happy with a point after 4 weeks without a game, we looked really leggy towards the end.

A point on the road is no bad thing. From what I could barely make out we looked a lot better with McMullan on - no surprise to me. Bolton, after a bright start at United has went backwards. Possibly after having to play full back for a few weeks.

God, we're boring to watch. But picking up points.

Bloody hell, we are fucking rancid to watch.

Got a point away from home.....(Our relentless march to mid table mediocrity continues).

Others didn’t tonight.

The mist blocked out most of the second half.....

That’s about as positive as I can get.

(My poor eyes)

10 minutes ago, Steven W said:

A point on the road is no bad thing. From what I could barely make out we looked a lot better with McMullan on - no surprise to me. Bolton, after a bright start at United has went backwards. Possibly after having to play full back for a few weeks.

God, we're boring to watch. But picking up points.

Yeah, the results for a newly promoted team without the chance to turn the squad over are absolutely fine and you could argue that Mellon's hitting his targets bang on. The football though ... bleurgh!

18 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Yeah, the results for a newly promoted team without the chance to turn the squad over are absolutely fine and you could argue that Mellon's hitting his targets bang on. The football though ... bleurgh!

There's only so long we'll get away with playing like this and picking up points

Just in from work heading towards 3am. For me it's a positive result ( not too lose ) So happy with a point United are a decent team as I wrote before. Got the weekend off so will watch the game tomorrow afternoon on SMTV until the fog makes it a hard watch. Had my own Bistro nightmare with C19. So at the age of 61 to get a job in a vagan factory cleaning industrial equipment is a huge bonus for me in these difficult times is a buzz and a half . 

5 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Just in from work heading towards 3am. For me it's a positive result ( not too lose ) So happy with a point United are a decent team as I wrote before. Got the weekend off so will watch the game tomorrow afternoon on SMTV until the fog makes it a hard watch. Had my own Bistro nightmare with C19. So at the age of 61 to get a job in a vagan factory cleaning industrial equipment is a huge bonus for me in these difficult times is a buzz and a half . 

I wouldn't bother. Nothing happened.

13 hours ago, Steven W said:

There's only so long we'll get away with playing like this and picking up points

This x 10.

Over the course of a season the results will reflect the performances.  That performance was abysmal.

Another routine 0-0 hammering from United. This time for the paisley no marks. They could have played for days and not scored against us. Up front they have nothing.

Pity the fog ruined our usually silky passing game but I'll take any win I can to remain in the top half.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great