St Mirren v Dundee Utd 06/11

2 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Another routine 0-0 hammering from United. This time for the paisley no marks. They could have played for days and not scored against us. Up front they have nothing.

Pity the fog ruined our usually silky passing game but I'll take any win I can to remain in the top half.

Weird nevercseen the fog in the first half stopping that silky passing game which was non existent from what i seen or maybe fog stopped me seeing it in first half.  Incase you missed it the game was a draw no win here last night. But i suppose it was a better result this time in Paisley than the last 

17 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

The other teams in the league will be shitting themselves when we find our shooting boots.

Be afraid.

At the start of the season most/all Arabs were of the opinion “so long as we finish 10th or above it doesn’t matter how we play”.  I don’t think anyone thought it would be as horrible as it’s been.

Neilson got us promoted but there were few tears (and some celebrations) when he decided to leave.  I don’t think Arabs want Mellon out but they want a team that is watchable.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At the start of the season most/all Arabs were of the opinion “so long as we finish 10th or above it doesn’t matter how we play”.  I don’t think anyone thought it would be as horrible as it’s been.

Neilson got us promoted but there were few tears (and some celebrations) when he decided to leave.  I don’t think Arabs want Mellon out but they want a team that is watchable.

Genuine question, how many teams in the league do you think are good to watch?
Personally I think that most teams are brutal with maybe 4 or 5 exceptions.
Most teams try and keep it tight and hope they can force an error from the opposition which hardly makes for open entertaining fitba.

The idea of anyone wanting Mellon out is absolute madness. Not that I think anyone does think that. We are punching above our weight in the league with our current squad.

If we are as bad this to watch by next season he may have a few more questions to answer but ffs he's getting the job done at the moment

Might not be pretty but f**k sake eh lads

2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Genuine question, how many teams in the league do you think are good to watch?
Personally I think that most teams are brutal with maybe 4 or 5 exceptions.
Most teams try and keep it tight and hope they can force an error from the opposition which hardly makes for open entertaining fitba.

I’m not a urologist.  I cannot comment on the different levels of pish.