Cancel the season??

23 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Just read the Yoker statement.

Wow.

Yoker 💯 trying to do the right thing.The problem now lies with other clubs who find themselves in the same position but who may not want to lose 3pts and decide to play their scheduled game therefore puting others at risk, hopefully this won’t be the case but I’m not so sure.

23 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Just read the Yoker statement.

Wow.

Unfortunately that same thing could happen to any club at any time.

Problem is they will not give a test unless you are displaying symptoms by which time it’s too late as numerous people have found out in my area at least (don’t know if it’s different elsewhere)

IMG not showing a lot of common sense here imo

35 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

I guess there has to be a firm line to avoid abuses of it though? Difficult  / crucial game and a team goes into self isolation without Trace & Trace confirming who needs to.

It’s always open to abuse but if one player tests positive it’s almost inevitable that others will too.

If I was a player from another team due to play a team with known positive case(s) then I admit I would be a bit reluctant.

Besides with nothing at stake in the lower conferences this season does it really matter anyway, so why take any chances with players health 

12 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

If it's just an uneducated opinion then I don't think it's very fair to generalise people hoping to be immunised against a virus causing a global pandemic as "all the idiots".

Fair enough, seeing as I'm apparently uneducated, just go and give vaccines to everyone, thank you Dr.

20 hours ago, santheman said:

Unfortunately that same thing could happen to any club at any time.

Problem is they will not give a test unless you are displaying symptoms by which time it’s too late as numerous people have found out in my area at least (don’t know if it’s different elsewhere)

IMG not showing a lot of common sense here imo

Compare Yoker outcome with the Israel Norway desicion ??