Cancel the season??

Dear oh dear a thread about something that wont happen derailed by the joker of a manager at darvel and one of the ex committee men at darvel who were offski after two minutes when things didn't go the way they wanted. 

A club run by a clueless chairman from elsewhere in ayrshire and a guy from the east end of glasgow couldn't make up this shambles. 

Darvel deserve all they get sold their soul and history to be run by imposters instead of what anyone with half a brain knows what they should be a club with a heart and soul in the community run be local people,  playing relevant regional football  with folk involved who realise what they are not people taking the club on as a ego trip and or 'project'. 

I mean still read nonsense talk of senior league football in tier two three of four for darvel ,  honest to god total pie in the sky pish that even if by some miracle happened would be lucky to last a year or two without crashing and burning. 

Edited by gaswork

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

That’s good on the finances side, would they grant the license retrospectively in the case of floodlights if they couldn’t be in on time?

1 hour ago, Mkennedy said:

If you are referring to Darvel, our floodlights are on course to be in place for the requested date. I’m not sure if they would retrospectively grant a licence. I wouldn’t have thought so tho, the issue would be with the LL wether they would accept the club or not. I’m not sure but I think there has been a couple of clubs accepted before their lights were fully operational but I could be wrong 

Can't recall any clubs without lights being accepted after the floodlight requirement was brought in (some existing SFA members have been given time to get lights though). Haddington and others were denied in 2019 when they didn't have any, but they managed to get their lights switched on the night before the deadline earlier this year.

The SFA licensing committee meets in February and if you don't fulfil all of the licensing criteria then they won't forward the licence application onto the SFA board for approval.

Edited by Ginaro

27 minutes ago, gaswork said:

Dear oh dear a thread about something that wont happen derailed by the joker of a manager at darvel and one of the ex committee men at darvel who were offski after two minutes when things didn't go the way they wanted. 

A club run by a clueless chairman from elsewhere in ayrshire and a guy from the east end of glasgow couldn't make up this shambles. 

Darvel deserve all they get sold their soul and history to be run by imposters instead of what anyone with half a brain knows what they should be a club with a heart and soul in the community run be local people,  playing relevant regional football  with folk involved who realise what they are not people taking the club on as a ego trip and or 'project'. 

I mean still read nonsense talk of senior league football in tier two three of four for darvel ,  honest to god total pie in the sky pish that even if by some miracle happened would be lucky to last a year or two without crashing and burning. 

If you go back through the thread I asked a general question, the Darvel manager then answered and asked if I was referring to Darvel as you will see the conversation then turned to Darvel reference the floodlights. I have no idea what is now happening at Darvel but when fans are allowed back in I will be there with my kids as part of the community.

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

Darvel In regards to the floodlights as you have said that’s all required, the accounts was just a general question in regards to the license. I know people have been held up with planning requests for other building projects that’s why I mentioned retrospective.

I assume this is Kilwinning Rangers application in this week.

https://www.eplanning.north-ayrshire.gov.uk/OnlinePlanning/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=QJ6Q8WLEG8Z00

It’s a farce we’re putting everyones health at this level at risk unbelievably selfish !!

People are repsonsible for themselves, nobody is being forced to do anything. The only farce here are comments like yours. If you don’t want to do it then don’t, but let those who do get on with it at their own risk.

12 hours ago, gaswork said:

You really are a dick 

4 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

would imagine Trace and Protect or club covid co-ordinator will identify close contacts for isolation.

Would imagine so, but that might be too late for some of the contacts he's made.

My point I was making in my first post is, it's not just about the players, is it.👍

On 06/11/2020 at 19:12, gaswork said:

No clever enough to be a dick!!!

Really don't see why fans cant be allowed in. Junior grounds would be easy to work with the restrictions. The capicity would most likely never need to be reduced to meet the guidlines
I agree , although what happens when it rains will everybody head for shelter, unless clubs advise folk to bring brawllies lol