Division 1 Historical Results

RiG

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a hold of week by week results from the Scottish First Division for the 2003/04 season? Bonus points if a weekly table is included.

Cheers!

18 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

You could calculate them from the old Scottish Football League Review which was still on the go then.

Although I suppose you are looking for something you can access with your Netscape Navigators.

Yeah ideally looking for something online.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Cheers but I'm looking for the entire of Div 1 that season not just ICT.

That's the last fucking time I help you then you dick! ❤️

No idea where you'd get the full results.  Wiki doesn't have the seasons page for all the clubs just the big clubs that win things.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That's the last fucking time I help you then you dick! ❤️

No idea where you'd get the full results.  Wiki doesn't have the seasons page for all the clubs just the big clubs that win things.

:lol:

Aye only some teams have seasons going that far back. TBF I was surprised when I saw ICT had entries for all of our seasons in the S(P)FL.

Cheers @Eednud and @craigkillie. Should have thought about the FitbaStats site actually as I'm that every few days.

ETA: That London Hearts site is superb. Wee bit of work to get to pull together a table for what I need it for but that's a massive help :) 

Edited by RiG