'Professional' teams venues

justagoalie

Unpopular opinion here but football outwith the top 4 leagues in the country should not be permitted IMO

Personally I believe at Level 3 and below there should be no differentiation for outdoor football. At Level 4 you can only have 20 at a funeral but 'professional' football can still have 49 meeting up for football. That does not sit well with me. At Level 4 if you aren't testing you shouldnt be playing football imho.

On 07/11/2020 at 21:19, justagoalie said:

Can't see what evidence has been shown that makes amateur football any more of a risk than any other grade.

My point is we are being denied the chance to play while other teams who are classed as professional are playing on public parks.

I don't see what the distinction is between a pro team with most players not being paid because they are on amateur registrations being allowed to play in public parks while amateur teams who carry out the same covid precautions cannot do the same.

Its not just pro teams. Womans football in top 2 divisions is allowed. They are amateurs.

Under 18s can play, after being in school all day, some with part time jobs mixing with the community etc.

Obviously semi-pro are playing. 

All these teams have travel, in and out of different areas. Its no wonder we are all miffed and pissed off we are not allowed to play. It does seem amateur football is getting the raw deal here.

Slightly off topic guys i know, couldn't find a thread on it elsewhere. but i've just been informed of an email DEMANDING fees of affiliatiom be paid by friday or be debt suspended and barred from all football activities....................WHAT FOOTBALL ACTIVITIES🙃

WILL this money be returned when season is eventually called off or will it carry forward???????

I wouldn't think so mate to be affiliated with has nothing to do with games or training. I still had to pay my one off yearly affiliating to my bowling club

Slightly off topic guys i know, couldn't find a thread on it elsewhere. but i've just been informed of an email DEMANDING fees of affiliatiom be paid by friday or be debt suspended and barred from all football activities....................WHAT FOOTBALL ACTIVITIES[emoji854]
WILL this money be returned when season is eventually called off or will it carry forward???????