Raith V Morton

I honestly think you get a bit more freedom to play in the championship which suits the Rovers and we have good players that like to play football on the deck not like in the 1st division where teams just sit in at starks and at times try and stifle teams that try to play football

Two home games played and to be honest 8-0 across the two games only flatters the opposition.

We’ve been magnificent. I’m sure the red card helped a bit today but we were already 2-0 up and very dominant. Second half was a training exercise and even big Nando got in on the act. Delighted for him.

Still hard to know how this season pans out and it can all change, we now play ICT-Pars-Ayr-Hearts which would probably have been the tip for the 4 of the top 5 alongside Dundee in September.

But what a start we’ve had. Absolutely heartbreaking we aren’t there to see a genuinely likeable group of players murdering the opposition like this.

18 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Can’t say a single negative about the lads today. We’ve been great from the off, bad day at the office for Morton? Need to see the Red card again as I wasn’t sure what it was for but ref was right there so I’m assuming he saw something. One the Morton fans will want to forget.

Missed the incident entirely due to buffering but thought I heard someone (DH or possibly VT) scream "you're a fucking embarrassment!" as McAlister walked away behind the  dugouts. 

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

Missed the incident entirely due to buffering but thought I heard someone (DH or possibly VT) scream "you're a fucking embarrassment!" as McAlister walked away behind the  dugouts. 

I too missed the incident due to the buffering must have been an issue today as all other games have been picture perfect 

Two home games played and to be honest 8-0 across the two games only flatters the opposition.

We’ve been magnificent. I’m sure the red card helped a bit today but we were already 2-0 up and very dominant. Second half was a training exercise and even big Nando got in on the act. Delighted for him.

Still hard to know how this season pans out and it can all change, we now play ICT-Pars-Ayr-Hearts which would probably have been the tip for the 4 of the top 5 alongside Dundee in September.

But what a start we’ve had. Absolutely heartbreaking we aren’t there to see a genuinely likeable group of players murdering the opposition like this.

Aye we finally get a team that’s playing great flowing football and scoring goals for fun and we can’t watch them [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, basher brash said:

I too missed the incident due to the buffering must have been an issue today as all other games have been picture perfect 

Didn’t suffer a single hitch in the stream the whole match, so it’s on your end.

I did say Mendy might have improved enough, and I’m absolutely delighted he seems to have. He will have some howlers, but all backs do, and he’s looking increasingly like another nice choice by JMcG. Knowing how everyone thinks about Nando, John’s gotta be pleased as punch!

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Didn’t suffer a single hitch in the stream the whole match, so it’s on your end.

This for me as well, stream was top notch

Edited by keyser_soze

Thought we were excellent. We had been threatening to do that to teams all of last season, and it didn't really click like that. Some sensible and exciting additions and we potentially have one hell of a team. 

It's early days. We may well just have the element of surprise on our side. However, we have played Arbroath, Queens and Morton, and looked a step above all 3. Pleasing to see. 

Long way to go, but nice to have a gap to the relegation scrap already. 

The streaming and commentary were both excellent. Crystal clear.                                                                         .As for Raith, that was a master class, mostly played "on the deck"       

Here's hoping we can STAY CLEAR OF INJURIES!!!    ;)