Raith V Morton

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yeah, even at 4-0, make that 5-0, down I don't think we've actually been any worse than we were against Dundee or the first 83 minutes against Ayr. There is the obvious factor of going down to 10 men, but we've come up against a far more clinical team with mistakes we got away with for the last four games being punished. We've pretty much stayed at the same level of shite.

This by far the worst we’ve played... absolutely shocking performance.

Can’t say a single negative about the lads today. We’ve been great from the off, bad day at the office for Morton? Need to see the Red card again as I wasn’t sure what it was for but ref was right there so I’m assuming he saw something. One the Morton fans will want to forget.

That was a cake walk. Morton didn't lay a glove all afternoon, and the second half was a training exercise. 

This Rovers team are a wee bit special, even when they're holding back a little. It still feels like this is probably a purple patch rather than the norm, but with Vaughan still to come back into this side, there are only positives. 

McGlynn and Smith took a big decision in the summer, bringing in two unknowns from the English non-league and gambling on Nando Mendy. It's still early days, but I think all three have proven they're good enough to be Championship football players. 

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

This by far the worst we’ve played... absolutely shocking performance.

Markedly would have been a better word than any - our weaknesses were more consistently on display and obviously taken advantage of - but the main difference from this to the previous two games was being ruthlessly exploited by our opposition rather than being let off every five minutes. We've been leaving those acres of space on the wings and failing to track midfield runners already and got away with it.

Thinking this was just a bad day and a blip rather than our obvious flaws finally being punished will only lead to them not being addressed.