Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

1 hour ago, wuffster said:

Having a live production stitching all these angles together real time would be ideal and be a leader in the Championship for streaming. 

Ayr UWS campus had students doing broadcast production involved with the club at one point, maybe the club could rekindle that relationship. 

5 minutes is a long time for a total nothing game.

To echo DA Baracus somewhat, we could have had a fully fit, best starting XI, played until midnight and probably still end up drawing 0-0. It was just one of those crappy games where two teams cancel each other out, with no-one willing to take risks.

It is still a decent result, just a bit peeved that I paid £12.50 to watch hee-haw.

Don’t think it’s been mentioned much, but with all the bashing he’s had, I thought Roscoe had a decent game. Didn’t seem to make any calamitous mistakes and won everything in the air I thought. I’ve been one to give him a bit of stick, so have to acknowledge a good performance. 

33 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Don’t think it’s been mentioned much, but with all the bashing he’s had, I thought Roscoe had a decent game. Didn’t seem to make any calamitous mistakes and won everything in the air I thought. I’ve been one to give him a bit of stick, so have to acknowledge a good performance. 

He seemed to play well, but it’s really difficult to properly tell who is playing well with the footage. 

4 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

He had an absolutely class long pass to start a counter attack that came to nothing at one point, Mr Roscoe. 

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He had an absolutely class long pass to start a counter attack that came to nothing at one point, Mr Roscoe. 

Aye, I remember that as I was panning him on Skype for a heavy first touch and he pinged an absolute belter of a ball out wide. 🤣

7 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah as much as it was a shite game I think we should be fairly pleased with keeping a clean sheet against a side that have been flying so far. First one all season that wasn’t against League 2 opposition and a welcome one at that after the collapse last weekend.

Really glad we managed to keep a clean sheet at the weekend. Don't think we played well at all but neither did Dunfermline. We did show some flashes of creativity and flare in the second half but quite frustrating that it took so long into the game before this happened. Despite looking disjointed and not playing the nicest football there are still a few positives to take from the game imo and am pretty happy with a point against a team that has started the season so well