Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

Well after all the supporters of both teams expectations during the week that this game would be a goal fest with both teams possessing brilliant attacking quality it did the exact opposite.

An absolutely turgid game of football, glad i wasn't having to stand out in that freezing cold for 2 hours watching that. 

Makes last week worse now seeing them getting pumped 5-0 by Raith Rovers

Edited by rb123!

Well that was very disappointing.

Fair result I'd say.

We really struggled to create anything the whole game. We masked that last week with the set piece goals but today showed that we can't rely on doing that regularly. 

Much work needs done.

Wasn’t any big decisions for the ref to get wrong but the constant giving of free kicks to Dunfermline for really really soft things is a bit annoying. It didn’t really impact the game but it disrupts the flow and can be annoying to watch as a supporter.

On the game I think a draw was fair. Neither team really created anything and took turns to have their play break down in the final third. Getting Walsh back should hopefully help as should Muirhead although Roscoe and Baird had a pretty comfy game as well.