Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

Just now, rb123! said:

I'm back, 16 minutes which i'm sure is behind considering it's 20 past but who knows, least i've got a picture, ignore the now lol

Mind there was the silence then the knee, and they didn't start bang on 15.00 as Ayr were a bit late out.

I would normally agree, but its not like they've not had the time to get the right equipment sorted out. They're a championship side that have been challenging for prem. Ayr fans, have previous streams been this bad?

Mines for some reason was automatically muted. However that was when the stream was up, mines now crashed. 
There has to be some quality control with this, clubs charging 12 pound and it's an absolute shambles, going with the safe presumption that those paying it hopefully won't ask for a refund knowing clubs are struggling financially. 
Got ifollow up watching Brentford V Middlesbrough on another T.V and it's absolutely faultless, smooth as you like, great camerawork, replays and reliable, that's for £10.

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I would normally agree, but its not like they've not had the time to get the right equipment sorted out. They're a championship side that have been challenging for prem. Ayr fans, have previous streams been this bad?

We've only had one other one with the opening day of the season, been away last 2 weeks. Think there might have been a first one for one of the betfred games and it was a complete disaster by all accounts

6 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

But then likewise, they're charging more for a product which hasn't had any testing and evidently, isn't upto standard.