Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
11 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
This'll be the same Robbie Muirhead who *checks notes* has scored 0(zero) league goals since returning to Scotland 2 and a half seasons ago?

Nah Aaron muirhead ex falkirk donkey

Thats no way to talk about Rob1885

36 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

This'll be the same Robbie Muirhead who *checks notes* has scored 0(zero) league goals since returning to Scotland 2 and a half seasons ago?

Obviously

Bad news lads.

I had a dream last night where we played Ayr on a pitch inside an Asda in Kilmarnock. Ayr were wearing that black and white away top Dundee United had around 2010.

I had slept in so missed almost all of the match. I jumped on a train at Glasgow Central and, once I got to Kilmarnock, ran in to the Asda. There were interested shoppers on two sides of the pitch as one length of the pitch was in the shop and the other was not (was just part of a public park). Behind OFW goal was a row of self service checkouts and up the length of the pitch that was in the shop was those small waist height shelves.

I was putting my mask on and struggling to keep a safe distance from others when I got my first glimpse of action. OFW made an astonishing 91st minute save to keep the score at 0-0. Sadly he then rolled it out to an Ayr striker who promptly buried it in the bottom corner. We kick off and the final whistle goes. A loss!

In another dream this morning we were leading Stenhousemuir 1-0 at East End. Unfortunately they equalised in the 83rd minute just as a flash of lightning struck and it started raining very heavily. It was a poor goal to concede that came about from a cross that was knocked on to unmarked player at the back post. I turned to my friend and said to her "See, this always happens" in reference to our penchant for losing goals just as lightning hits.

Edited by DA Baracus

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bad news lads.

I had a dream last night where we played Ayr on a pitch inside an Asda in Kilmarnock. Ayr were wearing that black and white away top Dundee United had around 2010.

I had slept in so missed almost all of the match. I jumped on a train at Glasgow Central and, once I got to Kilmarnock, ran in to the Asda. There were interested shoppers on two sides of the pitch as one length of the pitch was in the shop and the other was not (was just part of a public park). Behind OFW goal was a row of self service checkouts and up the length of the pitch that was in the shop was those small waist height shelves.

I was putting my mask on and struggling to keep a safe distance from others when I got my first glimpse of action. OFW made an astonishing 91st minute save to keep the score at 0-0. Sadly he then rolled it out to an Ayr striker who promptly buried it in the bottom corner. We kick off and the final whistle goes. A loss!

In another dream this morning we were leading Stenhousemuir 1-0 at East End. Unfortunately they equalised in the 83rd minute just as a flash of lightning struck and it started raining very heavily. It was a poor goal to concede that came about from a cross that was knocked on to unmarked player at the back post. I turned to my friend and said to her "See, this always happens" in reference to our penchant for losing goals just as lightning hits.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. 

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bad news lads.

Unexpected goal in the bagging area. 

That’s our strongest team barring the injury and suspension. There’s no need to overhaul the team from last week. We played well for 85 minutes and hopefully Kerr has it drilled into them not to lose their heads if we lose a goal.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s our strongest team barring the injury and suspension. There’s no need to overhaul the team from last week. We played well for 85 minutes and hopefully Kerr has it drilled into them not to lose their heads if we lose a goal.

Pretty much - be interesting what we do when Walsh comes back. Good to have Zanatta off the bench too. 

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d e swapping Moffat for Cameron . It’ll happen sooner or latter .

I’d e swapping Moffat for Cameron . It’ll happen sooner or latter .

I think Cameron could be used more when Walsh comes back and he’s got someone supplying him with quality crosses to get on the end of. Moffat and Smith ran the show last week so he should keep his place for now.

This is how we’ll shape up today. Wilson can find himself unlucky not to be in the team, but we are utterly fucked at right-back without someone with pace so no surprise to see Mayo there and Whittaker shifted in the middle to play a more sweeping role.

IMG_4781.jpg