Arbroath v Queens

On 04/11/2020 at 09:00, 36-0 Maroon said:

Sounds perfect to me 💪🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽️ I am very confident we can get a win here and most certainly with that team, Next 3 at Gayfield so hopefully get some momentum going after a tricky and difficult start despite some great performances in the last 2 games 

You should be confident going into this game, QoS were my favourites to go down this season and that looks likely. Arbroath have a better team on paper. 

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Can’t decide on whether to purchase game today or not

Purchased mine yesterday,  hopefully the possibility of poor camera coveage is the only  grumble I'll have as a QoS fan today.  It's really time to get our season up and running, we need to do well against teams around us in the table or we'll find ourselves stranded at the bottom. According to the papers we've no injury or suspension worries so Johnston should be able to field our strongest XI,  if it goes tits up it really will be a clear sign that our squad isn't good enough. (which many have already told us to be fair).  I'll stick my neck out and predict a narrow away win. Heart ruling head obviously. 

Just signed up. The awful camera will at least give me something else to focus my rage on after we concede our weekly goal from a cross.

If history is to repeat itself, Gaston to play a blinder and Doolan to score. I assume Dick Campbell has been told to keep his cap on so we don't spend the majority of the game focussed on his napper?

Arbroath bettering their famous 36-0 result genuinely doesn’t seem like as ridiculous a possibility as it should. Certainly the chances of it happening are as likely as a Queens clean-sheet.

I’ll predict a 3-1 win for the home side with a “perfect hattrick” of goals scored from a corner, a freekick, and a penalty. Dobbie will score our customary penalty.

Purchased mine yesterday,  hopefully the possibility of poor camera coveage is the only  grumble I'll have as a QoS fan today.  It's really time to get our season up and running, we need to do well against teams around us in the table or we'll find ourselves stranded at the bottom. According to the papers we've no injury or suspension worries so Johnston should be able to field our strongest XI,  if it goes tits up it really will be a clear sign that our squad isn't good enough. (which many have already told us to be fair).  I'll stick my neck out and predict a narrow away win. Heart ruling head obviously. 
I assume the papers are wrong then (shock horror!) with no McCabe again, McGrory or Ferguson.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:

I assume the papers are wrong then (shock horror!) with no McCabe again, McGrory or Ferguson.

It was the Daily Ranger tbf so it probably is wrong.  Hopefully AJ has a cunning plan.  

I'm all logged in and raring to go. Gerintaethem Smokies. 

No Mcabe, Robinson or Mcgrory in squad either.... 
Never even noticed Robinson. Up to the first 11 to get a win here then as we have nothing from the bench that will change the game. Goss is at least an attacker I suppose.