Arbroath v Queens

Just listening to other fans views this new device does not get a good report, i just cannot understand if we have a couple of volunteers happy to use a camera in the gantry and a commentator why do we not stick with that tried and trusted method (within COVID rules of course), i watched a wee bit of the link put up of the young lads game and at some points it looks like the "cameraman" is blitz and all over the place.

In the past a few AFC "supporters" had a pop at the folk (volunteers btw) who screened our games i bet they wish we could get that back now!!

C'MON the Red Lichties. 

Back to the game, i think it is vital to take something from this game so i would start off with a "strong" XI and finish with pace and maybe more of a goal threat so i would start with this team :-

Gaston

Thomson TOB Little Hammy

Linn McKenna Miko Craigen Hilson

Doolan

We are playing FULL-TIME teams 90% of games this season so it is vital to still be in the game for as long as possible hence start with a strong line up then bring on the game winners later on when hopefully the full-timers are tiring. 

Bring on the pace of Ruth and Smith or the class/goal threat in Swanks/Stewart/Donnelly or Whatley or Gold to shore up a lead.

C'Mon the Red Lichties. 

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Back to the game, i think it is vital to take something from this game so i would start off with a "strong" XI and finish with pace and maybe more of a goal threat so i would start with this team :-

Gaston

Thomson TOB Little Hammy

Doolan

We are playing FULL-TIME teams 90% of games this season so it is vital to still be in the game for as long as possible hence start with a strong line up then bring on the game winners later on when hopefully the full-timers are tiring. 

Bring on the pace of Ruth and Smith or the class/goal threat in Swanks/Stewart/Donnelly or Whatley or Gold to shore up a lead.

C'Mon the Red Lichties. 

Sounds perfect to me 💪🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽️ I am very confident we can get a win here and most certainly with that team, Next 3 at Gayfield so hopefully get some momentum going after a tricky and difficult start despite some great performances in the last 2 games 

Gaston

Thomson TOB Little Hammy

Doolan

C'Mon the Red Lichties. 

I agree with this team but would have Ruth in for Hilson, not been impressed with him so far this season bar his goal up at County.

So it is pixellot? The pixellot coverage of our game at Airdrie was ok. Not great but better than not watching and much better than Morton! I’ll be stuck in a hotel room in Singapore so I’ll probably still watch it. How much is it?

58 minutes ago, BIGdavieT said:

So it is pixellot? The pixellot coverage of our game at Airdrie was ok. Not great but better than not watching and much better than Morton! I’ll be stuck in a hotel room in Singapore so I’ll probably still watch it. How much is it?

£10 according to the ppv/stream thread.   

I thought Airdrie's was awful. For £10 I'll probably still be a mug and buy it.

This'll be my first experience of Pixellot, so I'll give it a try to see if it's as bad as most reports seem to make out.  Unless we've been working hard in training trying to iron out our defensive problems a dodgy stream may be the least frustrating thing I'll be venting my anger at. 

23 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

This'll be my first experience of Pixellot, so I'll give it a try to see if it's as bad as most reports seem to make out.  Unless we've been working hard in training trying to iron out our defensive problems a dodgy stream may be the least frustrating thing I'll be venting my anger at. 

Up to you but pick any two mins you like of this:

20 hours ago, Mexico said:

Arbroath have uploaded the test of the Camera on Vimeo, for some reason the link won’t work on here.

was enough to persuade me I'll not be spending money on it. Even when it actually keeps the ball in vision, the random zooming in and out and back and forth is eye-watering and dizziness inducing. .

Review of Saturday's games and look ahead to this weeks fixture in this week's episode - timestamped in the description. Any thoughts and feedback appreciated  
Pretty fair assessment I thought. I'm one of the few that fails to see this great side of Pybus mind you. Think Jamie(?) said it's errors all over for us as opposed to individual errors. I'd argue it is individual errors for us. We're obviously appalling as a unit at defending crosses but it's always due to someone losing their man.

On a side note, yer man Jamie is a ringer foe Baby Mr Bean. But with less hair...

d0a167db07ce064985d0ca498a677892.jpeg

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty fair assessment I thought. I'm one of the few that fails to see this great side of Pybus mind you. Think Jamie(?) said it's errors all over for us as opposed to individual errors. I'd argue it is individual errors for us. We're obviously appalling as a unit at defending crosses but it's always due to someone losing their man.

I don’t think our problem is errors. It is people failing to do their job. I’d say giving the ball away or being short with a passback is an error. Knowing that you are marking somebody and choosing not to bother your arse running with them, isn’t an error imo. There have been errors. But the main reason we are losing matches is because players are continually failing to do their job.

I don’t think our problem is errors. It is people failing to do their job. I’d say giving the ball away or being short with a passback is an error. Knowing that you are marking somebody and choosing not to bother your arse running with them, isn’t an error imo. There have been errors. But the main reason we are losing matches is because players are continually failing to do their job.
I agree. The wording is wrong but my point is that it is in fact individual failings week after week.