Arbroath v Queens

Will try and be positive we have scored 5 goals this season .

The problem is at the other end we have conceded 10.

We just can't defend corners or any cross into the box we just give easy goals away .

Right now I just can't see how we can win any game of football will the defence we have .

Thanks for confirmation that you use that camera system, this will be one away game I won't watch. 
Mind you, being frustrated with the camera might be better than being frustrated with our defence. 

Ours might be better as it’s lower than the one that was used at Caley. I know we tested it for the Hearts game and Iv not heard any complaints to be fair. Yesterday was brutal tho

11 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Will try and be positive we have scored 5 goals this season .

The problem is at the other end we have conceded 10.

We just can't defend corners or any cross into the box we just give easy goals away .

Right now I just can't see how we can win any game of football will the defence we have .

This is being positive? Any more of this and you'll have "Messi" along any minute .... 🙄

10 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

This is being positive? Any more of this and you'll have "Messi" along any minute .... 🙄

I think the positive bit was about the goals we have scored.  I don't expect Northfield to be positive for a whole post. Messi has already been along on another thread too. 

I know they had said they had the option of using the manual camera setup. I know that failed against Montrose but if they had that up and running it would be much better. It's not the camera that's the big issue more the AI control that's really lacking.