Clydebank thread

I just don’t think Clydebank have anyone to fear in the league as they have a good strong squad playing well and consistently and scoring goals.If they continue as they are they won’t drop many points as has been said.
Thats the feeling ive got. Strong very young squad but there working there arses off 2 keep clean sheets only let in 1 goal in 6 matches this season. 2 academy players currently in the back 4 in cameron and mchugh and doing a great job mickey bailey and paul bryne have a tough task getting back in side,then we have matt mclean whos also ex academy he plays centre half and keeps getting better and better hes in there with matt niven great signing btw. Jamie donnelly in goal looks a good signing no really seen alot of jamie due 2 back 4 been so good.Been a great start from the boys in midfield and up front, who always seem 2 get the praise and headlines. Johnstone and black have formed a great partnership n the middle of the park and there energy levels r unbelievable, they do the so called donkey work that lets our flair players like little mcgongle lyness gallacher play there attacking game. Mulcahy up top has been a great signing and with him and archie hes only gonnie get better learning off him. Archie still struggling wirh wee injuries but still top player. Rant over

Mon the moff

Mon the papers

7 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Thats the feeling ive got. Strong very young squad but there working there arses off 2 keep clean sheets only let in 1 goal in 6 matches this season. 2 academy players currently in the back 4 in cameron and mchugh and doing a great job mickey bailey and paul bryne have a tough task getting back in side,then we have matt mclean whos also ex academy he plays centre half and keeps getting better and better hes in there with matt niven great signing btw. Jamie donnelly in goal looks a good signing no really seen alot of jamie due 2 back 4 been so good.Been a great start from the boys in midfield and up front, who always seem 2 get the praise and headlines. Johnstone and black have formed a great partnership n the middle of the park and there energy levels r unbelievable, they do the so called donkey work that lets our flair players like little mcgongle lyness gallacher play there attacking game. Mulcahy up top has been a great signing and with him and archie hes only gonnie get better learning off him. Archie still struggling wirh wee injuries but still top player. Rant over

Mon the moff

Mon the papers

You going to the games pal? Are you in the committee?

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Most games being filmed ( all barring the first ) and home and some away games being streamed so the Jimmy Sanderson comment is moot. 

One for the teenagers there. I’m just asking because I thought Dave was just a fan. If all that info comes from the filming then that would explain it.

19 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

I just don’t think Clydebank have anyone to fear in the league as they have a good strong squad playing well and consistently and scoring goals.If they continue as they are they won’t drop many points as has been said.

Long way to go, fancy us on the Astro against anyone however tough away matches left eg Kilwinning away I imagine they will pick up 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

One for the teenagers there. I’m just asking because I thought Dave was just a fan. If all that info comes from the filming then that would explain it.

David isn't on committee but you could reasonably comment on all of that from seeing several entire games live. 

45 minutes ago, Bankie77 said:

Long way to go, fancy us on the Astro against anyone however tough away matches left eg Kilwinning away I imagine they will pick up 

Still in the foothills of the season. I agree that flat pitches suits our style ... we've only got 1 away game left on artificial in league although with some pretty decent grass pitches as well

We werent our best or anywhere near it on sat but credit rossvale they had a gameplan 2 stop us playing and it worked if only they had a bit more belief and attacked more they couldve won the game, as for us the unbeaten run continues keep it going lads and hope we improve for next game v cumbernauld. Have a great christmas all my fellow bankies fans, players, coaches n everyone whos reads this. Wee joke for use before i go :

Who does nicola strugeon and seeweed have in common?
No even the tide would take her out

Mon the papers

Wee joke for use before i go :

Who does nicola strugeon and seeweed have in common?
No even the tide would take her out

Mon the papers

Hi Dave if you’re going to use it again I would imagine it should be ; What’s the difference between Nicola Sturgeon and seaweed?
Even the tide wouldn’t take Nicola out.

Don’t want to sound like a gammony simpleton pal.

Hi Dave if you’re going to use it again I would imagine it should be ; What’s the difference between Nicola Sturgeon and seaweed?
Even the tide wouldn’t take Nicola out.

Don’t want to sound like a gammony simpleton pal.
Aye just looked back in realised ive made a noel hunt of the joke lol ma bad

Brilliant joke when told correctly lol

Mon the papers