Clydebank thread

Followed last weekend's win on the Ayrshire coast against Largs with a smashin win at Holm to Hurlford. 

You can view the Hurlford game at 

Donate a ticket if you enjoyed it. Hurlford also streamed / filmed the game 

Edited by BANKIEBILL

11 hours ago, not man of the match said:

Bankies played well at times but Hurlford were never out of until late on. By then they were down to ten men and had lost players to injury. Would be great to see us put in a challenge but it’s early doors.

Can't really agree with your assessment on the game 4 -0, 2 off the post and a stonewall penalty denied. I don't remember Jambo actually making a save... After Nicky scored the 2nd, the game was done, the 3rd totally killed it, and the 4th just rubbed it in. 

Can't really agree with your assessment on the game 4 -0, 2 off the post and a stonewall penalty denied. I don't remember Jambo actually making a save... After Nicky scored the 2nd, the game was done, the 3rd totally killed it, and the 4th just rubbed it in. 
U could c from very early in the game we were in control and enjoyed the most procession. Hurlford missing a few faces or maybe there not there anymore i dont know but it might be a long season for them unless mr hamilton spends a few bob and bring in better players. As for us cant complain 2 wins out of 2 and no conceded either. Onto bonnyton n hopefully another 3 points

Mon the papers

I know what you’re saying, we did play well at times. Just felt that Hurlford were never out of it until Nicky scored and they had played a good forty minutes with ten mwn by that point. We had other chances as well like you say. Just keeping myself grounded for now.

54 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

I know what you’re saying, we did play well at times. Just felt that Hurlford were never out of it until Nicky scored and they had played a good forty minutes with ten mwn by that point. We had other chances as well like you say. Just keeping myself grounded for now.

Tend to agree tbh. Was only after the 2nd went in that the Hurlford heads went down. They're not a bad side so it was a pleasing performance. Not a bad idea to keep things in perspective for time being.