Partick Thistle vs Falkirk - Will anyone remember the 7th of November?

Hoping for a win but usually when we really need a result to lay a marker down we shit the bed. Without a doubt our best performance of the season so far last week with the exception of the last ten minutes when we looked a bit shaky but more our own doing than anything East Fife did (who if they play like that every week are in serious trouble). I think it will be the same starting 11.  Score draw. 

PJ

Mercer Durnan Dixon Kelly

Miller

Morrison Alston Connelly/Todd/Leitch/Laverty/Deveney/ Sneddon

Dowds Francis

I'd stick with leitch. His confidence should be high and it would he would be unlucky to get dropped.  I mind waddington getting dropped after scoring the winner and his first pro goal against alloa. Never really kicked a ball again for us. Confidence is so important in football you need to make the most of it .

Assuming Keena and Connolly are still injured and with Mutch suspended, the same 11 that started against East Fife would do me fine:

PJ Morrison

Mercer Durnan Hall Dixon

C Morrison G Miller Alston Leitch

Dowds Francis

Subs: Deveney, Sneddon, Kelly, Gomis, Todd, Telfer, Laverty, Sammon

I'm assuming Kelly will replace Hall in the starting 11 for future matches, but don't think he'll be fit enough yet

Anyone know if BSLM is out of isolation? 

15 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Assuming Keena and Connolly are still injured and with Mutch suspended, the same 11 that started against East Fife would do me fine:

PJ Morrison

Mercer Durnan Hall Dixon

C Morrison G Miller Alston Leitch

Dowds Francis

Subs: Deveney, Sneddon, Kelly, Gomis, Todd, Telfer, Laverty, Sammon

I'm assuming Kelly will replace Hall in the starting 11 for future matches, but don't think he'll be fit enough yet

Anyone know if BSLM is out of isolation? 

He won't be his 14 days only started last week. Hopefully Kelly's fit enough to start on Saturday so we can take Hall out that team. 

I'm sure Falkirk TV said at half time that we had over 3k watching against East Fife. That would be about 2k season ticket holders and then another 1,000 PPV.

Taking into consideration that there is no need for stewards that PPV would be more profitable than having punters in the stands. What is missing big time from “crowds” is the hospitality income based on that 1000 PPV

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Taking into consideration that there is no need for stewards that PPV would be more profitable than having punters in the stands. What is missing big time from “crowds” is the hospitality income based on that 1000 PPV

At least the half time pie on Saturday was edible...

23 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

PJ

Mercer Durnan Dixon Kelly

Miller

Morrison Alston Connelly/Todd/Leitch/Laverty/Deveney/ Sneddon

Dowds Francis

Yup... that's the squad

I'd stick with leitch. His confidence should be high and it would he would be unlucky to get dropped.  I mind waddington getting dropped after scoring the winner and his first pro goal against alloa. Never really kicked a ball again for us. Confidence is so important in football you need to make the most of it .

Tbf Waddington also being utterly horrendous and having absolutely no technical attributes to be a professional footballer didn’t help either.

Tbf Waddington also being utterly horrendous and having absolutely no technical attributes to be a professional footballer didn’t help either.
He also couldn't keep fit and last the whole game if I remember correctly.
Difficult to believe we went down with that team eh?

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

What's this away team video and home team video all about? Have Partick gone out there way to put on two sets of commentators or is the away team video without commentators so we don't get annoyed listening to the bias?

I’m not sure if it’s just a way to to stop the stream crashing by having a home and away video so there is less traffic to the one video? That is my only guess as some away teams we’ve played had a home and away video option both of which were the exact same. 

1 minute ago, R&Y99 said:

I’m not sure if it’s just a way to to stop the stream crashing by having a home and away video so there is less traffic to the one video? That is my only guess as some away teams we’ve played had a home and away video option both of which were the exact same. 

Good to know. So when our stream crashes, there'll be plenty of capacity left on yours?

On 02/11/2020 at 15:05, wee_bairn said:

So let me get this straight.... ~3500 people are put off going to Firhill due to the weather and the £20 entrance? I think a more likely answer is that it's completely made up. 

No, people are put off going to Firhill because Partick Thistle play there. 

On 02/11/2020 at 20:28, Fuctifano said:

^^^ this

Auction commentary duty off to the highest bidder to raise money and see how long it takes before someone ends up in court for saying something they shouldn't.

That's an absolutely superb idea, get that sent to the club right now, better than all the other pish money making ideas they've come up with during this shambles. 

Even if it was optional on one of streams. 

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Good to know. So when our stream crashes, there'll be plenty of capacity left on yours?

On 02/11/2020 at 17:30, jagfox BLM said:

4kqqsm.jpg.b6ac8acfa474488c8e14fbd55aa61ae0.jpg