19/20 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

JamieThomas

Shout out to aw the big hitters, the titty twisters and the ballers of Scottish football.

None of your shite teams played a final today, you also haven’t taken those c***s to penalties so shut your puss.

Square go any wee p***k who is less emotional than me

Great game, well done Celtic, 12 consecutive trophies is a great achievement.

Unlucky Hearts, it takes 2 teams for a great game, unfortunately there had to be a loser. 

Anyway that's enough about liking fitba'  I've got Stuart Malcolm to clear my mind of happiness. 

There's a definite blue print as to how to beat Celtic these days. Thought Hearts were very unlucky yesterday and will definitely kick themselves for their missed chances once it was brought back to 2-2. 

Brilliant game, absolutely love scottish football. When was the last time there was a FA Cup final as exciting as that. 

6 hours ago, MS RR said:

You've managed to completely miss my point  haha. As I stated in another post which you should have quoted me on instead, which you have seen, is the achievements of Bayern Munich and Juventus are credible and do mean something because they have legitimate competition despite their financial advantage. So in essence, Celtic's domestic "success" is meaningless, whereas Bayern Munich and Juventus have achieved proper success.  

And if my opinion is so meaningless to you, why write a response of that size? 😆 

Celtic's domestic success is the most meaningless in Europe. 

6513657B-18EF-4C5F-8095-0C3B3E282E47.gif

Shout out to aw the big hitters, the titty twisters and the ballers of Scottish football.
None of your shite teams played a final today, you also haven’t taken those c***s to penalties so shut your puss.

Once you figure out how to have a square go within the current COVID restrictions presumably

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

I take comfort from the fact that you've had your cock in one hand and the other hovering over your cum-sodden keyboard hoping for Celtic to prevail in a penalty shoot-out.

Even when you're a league above us, the small-time mentality confirms your Hibs credentials.

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

I'll no grap anything if it's all the same.

How odd are you to name a multi after one of our 2012 side who destroyed you though?

Today was a free-hit. 

8 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Cowards. Fucking cowards.

You've done absolutely nothing challenging. Pathetic.

c***s like you literally disgust me.

7 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

@2THibs What's your beef m8?

5 hours ago, Jeffo said:

5 hours ago, Jeffo said:

Additional post to say I will kick f**k out of more emotional wee c***s tae - cry into my fist you soppy chopped child 

49 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Congrats to Sellick for another meaningless cup win.

IMG_20201014_190340.jpg.93ceadeed172c2bf396d3cde7f08034a.jpg

Feel sorry for Celtic’s keeper Hazard, while reading the wee story on him on the BBC Scotland website this morning. He thinks he has a future at the club, but after his fairly horrific performance yesterday he obviously doesn’t. The saves at the shootout don’t give any indication on how good a keeper you are, but the previous 120 minutes do. Interesting to see who is in goal for the club on Wednesday. Let’s hope it’s Hazard.

Watched the highlights again this morning, some game. How we let Hearts back in is shocking but at it least set up some spectacle. Its mental how bad all our goalkeepers are though, Stevie Woods has worked wonders with Forster and Gordon in the past but he has his work cut out here.

Have to be honest and fully expected Hearts to get pumped yesterday, but truly proud of the way they performed , especially in the second half and extra time .

Celtic were definitely there for the beating and sadly it all hinged on two horrendous penalty misses by us .

A sore one to take and in a way I’d rather have been thumped 5-0 than lose as we did .

The only unsurprising thing about the game was Scott Brown yet again proving that he is truly one of the most despicable , low life c***s ever to grace Scottish football .