19/20 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

JamieThomas

1 hour ago, TheJTS98 said:

A CATATROPHE!!!! NOBODY GAVE SZAMO A LINE FOR A QUOTE.

Turns out nobody on Twitter told him what to say. What a tragedy! If only someone had given him a word from Twitter!

Sadly, nobpody gave Szamo's Amo anything to say!!!!

What a catastrophe!!!

This is only a life. Just one life. And not A twitter life.

Hope you're enjoying your evening m9 ❤️

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Why on earth should they, they've just won the cup lol doesn't matter who against or how they did it. 

I never said they should, it’s simply my attempt to take the shine off their win 😂

25 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It makes perfect sense.

Dodds is simultaneously saying it's entirely about luck; and also that certain qualities contribute to success.

That contradiction is the senseless bit and it's entirely deserving of the ridicule provided.

I think the original post has been corrected. 

it said Dodds said they aren’t a lottery and praised Celtic for keeping their nerve. Which would make sense. I didn’t actually hear the commentary which I’m guessing he said it is a lottery. 

Haud me back....

The veteran was furious after the final whistle despite lifting a 12th consecutive domestic trophy

Celtic captain Scott Brown had to be held back by a member of the coaching staff as the Scottish Cup final ended in aggro.

In a pulsating game at Hampden the holders retained their trophy for a fourth consecutive season by winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out after a 3-3 draw with Hearts 

And there was clearly some ill-feeling after the match as he went head-to-head with Hearts players and staff.

Brown was clearly furious though it wasn't clear what was said or done to cause the reaction. 

41 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
47 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
Scott Brown showing his usual class when his team wins.

As soon as the last pen went in I switched it over. But can just imagine the little mutant. He's got so little class it's unreal.

He had to be held back from the Hearts team in the centre circle. When Celtic win he’s mouthing off here there and everywhere, when they don’t he’s nowhere to be seen.