19/20 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

JamieThomas

If Hearts play like they did against Hibs we should be concerned. They'll be fully motivated to "get it right up us" and although we are playing better in our last couple of games we are still fragile so I'm glad there's another 6 weeks before this gane.

Will definitely be a harder game than against the sheep.

1 nil us.

On 02/11/2020 at 09:06, Romeo said:

If Hearts play like they did against Hibs we should be concerned. They'll be fully motivated to "get it right up us" and although we are playing better in our last couple of games we are still fragile so I'm glad there's another 6 weeks before this gane.

Will definitely be a harder game than against the sheep.

1 nil us.

I thought so too on the day. That was before Celtic dismantled the Dons in only 23 minutes. Hibs were pretty bad TBH - their goal was offside, missed penalty was a dive too many passengers - and I can see now that grinding out some wins has got them to third in the SPL. That said, our defence is far from water-tight and I'd be glad to keep Celtic to two goals.

Edited by Crùbag

I thought so too on the day. That was before Celtic dismantled the Dons in only 23 minutes. Hibs were pretty bad TBH - their goal was offside, missed penalty was a dive too many passengers - and I can see now that grinding out some wins has got them to third in the SPL. That said, our defence is far from water-tight and I'd be glad to keep Celtic to two goals.
I think you find the dons "played excellently" were "unlucky" and were "better team for large parts of the game".....[emoji849]