Motherwell Vs Celtic 8/11

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I think what is really eating at Celtic fans is the apparent situation that Lennons team could lose tomorrow  and he would still be manager on Monday morning. 

I really don't think he will be if Celtic lose. I could see Kennedy getting it until the end of the season and not much changing, but I can't see Lennon surviving a loss here if it happens.

47 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I think what is really eating at Celtic fans is the apparent situation that Lennons team could lose tomorrow  and he would still be manager on Monday morning. 

Heard a Celtic fan defend him this week. Not his fault that the tactics are wrong and the players aren’t playing well apparently.

Some of the nonsense the OF fans come out with is beyond minterdome.

12 hours ago, G51 said:

I really don't think he will be if Celtic lose. I could see Kennedy getting it until the end of the season and not much changing, but I can't see Lennon surviving a loss here if it happens.

Sevco's standards are lower than Celtic's,Celtic haven't lost an away game for nearly a year, this month's games will probably end that run.
The negative narrative is growing even if Celtic win this one, Lennon seems to be swimming against the tide for me it's a disgrace.

21 minutes ago, ropy said:

They are not playing Duffy, that’s like cheating.

Its incredible how Neil Lennon seems to decide his starting line up based on what the fans are saying.

He's moved away from the back 3 he built this squad for, dropped Brown against us, and now dropped Duffy for this game despite sticking by him for weeks of shit performances, seemingly based on public outcry.

Edited by RandomGuy.

46 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco's standards are lower than Celtic's,Celtic haven't lost an away game for nearly a year, this month's games will probably end that run.
The negative narrative is growing even if Celtic win this one, Lennon seems to be swimming against the tide for me it's a disgrace.

Sevco's standards seem to be much higher, especially in Europe. I thought you lads were the anti Brexit bunch.

28 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What’s up with Turnbull? Lennon just not fancy him as a player ??

Celtic fans on Twitter slated him after the match against us, and demanded Rogic gets more game time, so Lennon just went with that.