Motherwell Vs Celtic 8/11

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’ve already told you it wasn’t meant to be witty. Get one of the nurses or the matron to explain it to you next time they’re in to empty your commode

You certainly succeeded there. And as for the rest of your post...

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’ve already told you it wasn’t meant to be witty. Get one of the nurses or the matron to explain it to you next time they’re in to empty your commode

What a class act some of the Victims really are

In the last twenty four hours despite a 4-1 victory away from home Mr Brees has poked fun at others with comments about menstruation, incontinence and disabilities.

What next, casual racism

Celtic class indeed

Edited by Sheep62

Anyways back to the game.

It amused me when I read comments that Celtic were “there for the taking” No they weren’t.

They had 5 goal scoring opportunities and took 4 of them which shows the quality of their strikers (albeit caused by naive defending).

We had 3 maybe 4 chances and took 1

Thats the difference between a 15/20k a week player and a 1/2k a week one.

At least we didn’t just sit back and take a 4/5 goal pumping without having a shot on target so I don’t feel as bad as I usually do after playing one half of the old firm.

What a class act some of the Victims really are
In the last twenty four hours despite a 4-1 victory away from home Mr Brees has poked fun at others with comments about menstruation, incontinence and disabilities.
What next, casual racism
Celtic class indeed

9TOplKf.gif

Just now, santheman said:

Anyways back to the game.

It amused me when I read comments that Celtic were “there for the taking” No they weren’t.

They had 5 goal scoring opportunities and took 4 of them which shows the quality of their strikers (albeit caused by naive defending).

We had 3 maybe 4 chances and took 1

Thats the difference between a 15/20k a week player and a 1/2k a week one.

At least we didn’t just sit back and take a 4/5 goal pumping without having a shot on target so I don’t feel as bad as I usually do after playing one half of the old firm.

Maybe if you'd had an actual keeper rather than a traffic cone with hands then you might have got something out of it.

42 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Lay off my buddy, and making “jokes” about care homes or people in care? Really?