Motherwell Vs Celtic 8/11

1 minute ago, Phillips455 said:

Another conplete break down in the end. 

Dissapointing once again and i didnt have much hope before the match.

I had actually started typing this exact message when Motherwell scored.

On 03/11/2020 at 15:51, Desp said:

I assume Turnbull will be given a rare appearance from the bench for this one.  A good chance he'll even pop up with his first goal as well. 

Anything we get from this game is a bonus, and anything other than an absolute scuddin' (six, seven or eight) I'll shrug my shoulders and carry on my day based on some of the reasons @welldaft mentioned above. 

These games are generally shite, and its doubly shite when it falls just before an international week as it almost feels as if it's even longer between our proper league games. 

I said at the start of the season I thought playing in front of no fans will actually benefit Celtic and Rangers more than the others and I stand by that. I'll go out and a limb and say that for as long as fans aren't there, Celtic and Rangers won't lose a league game to any of the other 10. 

Lovely day to head out a wee walk. Looking forward to the Scotland game on Thursday. 

Any budget chat yet?
Probably difficult to look like it's not sour grapes but Celtic have not been very good. I think the massive gaps in budgets is what will keep Lennon in a job for a while, which in turn is just sleepwalking in to handing the title to Rangers.