Motherwell Vs Celtic 8/11

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Is he always injured or just criminally underused? 

He was the 60 minute man last few seasons, more often than not subbed. But when he's on it he's on it.

I take it after making a c**t of the Forster deal, Nick Hammond has sorted out a deal where you have the option to buy Elyounoussi at the end of the loan ??

I think if we had 3 fit centre backs it would have been a 3-5-2 to try and stop celtic's fullbacks while maintaining bodies in the middle of the park. Try to repeat how we played at Pittodrie.

First goal is just slack from Polworth. Second goal is Maguire being too slow to stop the threat.

If we change anything i would put on Hastie for Lang. Tell him to play on the wing and track Frimpong.  Campbell, Watt and O'Donnell can work out how they are dealing with Laxalt.

I take it after making a c**t of the Forster deal, Nick Hammond has sorted out a deal where you have the option to buy Elyounoussi at the end of the loan ??
No idea, belts will be getting tightened for all teams, he's probably be too much

10 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

This a refreshing change of tactics. Rather than start defensively and then bring on five attackers for the last twenty minutes when we’re already three nil down, we’ve decided to do the complete opposite. I’m looking forward to a switch to 6-4-0 in the second half in an attempt to restrict the damage to single figures.

This. Choosing same team and formation as we did v RossC and Livi was a huge mistake. Celtic have the freedom of ML1 on either side. We should have dropped a striker for a midfielder. 

Celtic would probably still win but we would have made it tougher for them. 

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I think if we had 3 fit centre backs it would have been a 3-5-2 to try and stop celtic's fullbacks while maintaining bodies in the middle of the park. Try to repeat how we played at Pittodrie.

First goal is just slack from Polworth. Second goal is Maguire being too slow to stop the threat.

If we change anything i would put on Hastie for Lang. Tell him to play on the wing and track Frimpong.  Campbell, Watt and O'Donnell can work out how they are dealing with Laxalt.

Hastie is utter dog shit..I would rather the dug shit got a game

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Second goal, O’Donnell let his man wander on to the pass.

Just now, dezz said:

That’s James McFadden. The Springburn accent is often confused with French.

The other guy is Stiliyan Petrov.

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Are you thinking of Petrov? :lol: 

Or James McFadden?

:lol:

Fucking Petrov!? Oh my days.