Alloa Athletic vs Dundee

BBC is going to squash any chance of making money on this game but if you would like a physical programme to take your mind off Alisdair Lamont and Billy Dodd's droning...

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/product/alloa-vs-dundee-match-programme/

We're going to be giving the digital copy out for FREE but if you could spare a thought the volunteers who produce this. If it sells just 50 we can keep making physical ones. If it doesn't then its just going to be an online PDF for the rest of the season👎

Order before Thursday and you should get it before the game.

If you want to see what you're getting the other two digital copies are here https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/programmes/

15 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

G_Man1985, fret not my good man, positive football thoughts only to occupy your mind this week.

4-0 to the Famous Dark Blues on Friday, partially repair the goal difference whilst Master James McPake et al emptied earlier this week.

Back again for him to the youth teams pending the (W)righteous appointment we all, I hope, mostly hope for at our club.

OIP.jpg.75be3094008841d807263c2a082c66d8.jpg

When I first posted on P&B in April last year during the Jim McIntyre debacle, you were the only one I recall to say welcome that evening.

All the best my man.

Welcome to the forum and another very good addition may I add to our group! 

The welcome is better late than never I suppose 😊

Edited by Yenitit

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Should still be fine. Announcement states that the positive result came through last night and we've published photos of the squad training today:

It doesn't say that or has been edited to exclude that bit of text, just that the test was taken on Sunday.

19 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Despite the fact that this is a Friday kickoff, it seems awfy quiet on here.

Wonder if it's just us Dees lacking our usual confidence and self belief going into this one (!!).

Until our manager is replaced i can't imagine too many people are giving a f**k.

If we win yay

If we lose or draw its a no surprise.

Apart from that it should be a straight forward away win

On 04/11/2020 at 10:50, LeodhasXD said:

Thanks if any of you have bought it. I notice I've got a few Dundee addresses in my mailing list.

Did enough sell to make it worthwhile?

We'd sold out by the time I got around to it  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Did enough sell to make it worthwhile?

We'd sold out by the time I got around to it  :rolleyes:

Yeah! We made a small profit. The boy at GPfootball might have some in stock still if you're still looking but we've already made our money off the programmes he's selling. He's agreed to buy a fair bunch for every game so from here on in we should be printing every game.

If you want to buy the Stenhousemuir one early I'll make the cover and put a stock item in the shop on Monday. I can accommodate as many orders as we need before they get sent to print. What I don't want is having a fair whack left at the end of any games so I don't order a massive amount above and beyond the early orders.

I had 20 extra on the orders this time and they sold out fast.

Of course you can still get the digital copy of the programme - https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/2020/11/02/dundee-programme/