Alloa Athletic vs Dundee

16 minutes ago, virginton said:

Damning stuff indeed from the chump last seen blubbering on the *checks notes* Stirling Albion thread about the latest limbless wonder of a goalkeeper to end up in the Dundee side this evening. Probably best that you just put this humiliation down to experience and sit it out for a while. Yet again. 

ribery.gif.f72c25fe20b3dda7b063c9745e00b86a.gif

Why do you take notes of who posts where on a football forum.

Thats incredibly creepy.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Why do you take notes of who posts where on a football forum.

Thats incredibly creepy.

Because he's a roaster that wanted to have a go at Alloa and is swinging at anything since that failed miserably for him.

7 minutes ago, Fast_Action said:

Not aware that anyone connected with Clyde has been convicted of that crime.  My question remains.  Have Dundee sorted out their sectarian issues?  Or are you still the "Derry" boys?

What’s sectarian about “Dundee Derry Boys”?

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

@LeodhasXD is just happy he’s not trying to keep a view of the ball in this mess...amazing viewing.

Bizarrely thought the footage from the Pixellot camera was coping with the fog much better than the BBC camera. When the fog really rolled in the floodlights just became like looking into the sun... I'm glad the camera was human controlled, otherwise it would have been a debacle.

2 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Bizarrely thought the footage from the Pixellot camera was coping with the fog much better than the BBC camera. When the fog really rolled in the floodlights just became like looking into the sun... I'm glad the camera was human controlled, otherwise it would have been a debacle an ICT broadcast.

FIFY. Just chuckled watching the drifting fog and imagined you trying to track with that joystick.

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Are you saying he's swinging and missing Champ?

I didn't want to say out of fear he'd wheel another Ainsley picture out and I'd then be hypocritical when saying his old tropes were boring.

11 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

Really?

The Derry Boys is not a sectarian song and I have never experienced sectarianism in local football in almost 60 years of watching it.  It is sad that this pish is repeatedly promoted who want to paint the city of Dundee with a stigma that thankfully has never existed here.