Sean Connery dies at 90

Bairnardo

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Medicine Man was alright, as I recall. Not sure why that's only on 19%. Have never seen, or even previously heard of, the number one on the list.

The critics hated it at the time. Not really sure why; I remember it being OK.

As I said earlier, the wife swears Darby O'Gill and the Little People is his best film. Seems to be a popular opinion.

I notice that Woman of Straw is missing from the list. I remember that being quite good. Always get it mixed up with Marnie in my head, for some reason.

Strange how I've never seen you berating your club for hiring Neil Lennon then.
Screenshot_20201101-144545_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d5fb16078d2f996d238d1b9deb435d1f.jpg
Or is threatening to "put a knife to the throat" of the woman you're cheating on your pregnant wife with, if she tells anyone, different?

Pretty sure you and I have had a conversation about this

IMG_1619.jpgIMG_1620.jpgIMG_1621.jpg

Not sure what else I could say on the matter, c**t of a thing to do by a c**t of a man. FTR I’ve had a go at Gazza too for hitting a woman.

Was watching a bit of Robin Hood Men in Tights last night and laughed when Patrick Stewart turned up as King Richard with a broad Scottish accent, clearly a joke about Sean playing himself in every film.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

He was a pretty good footballer as well wasn’t he?

The story on Wikipedia is that Matt Busby once watched him play and offered him a trial. Connery turned him down reasoning that  footballers are usually past their prime by 30 and he was already 23. He choose to pursue acting instead and that turned out quite well for him. 

2 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Saw this on twitter from his Bonnyrigg days. Found it quite funny tbh - there are guys who look like this on every street in Edinburgh - 'aye, ken that big Sean loddy fae Bonnyrigg eh'

Elqadd1XUAMIb61.jpeg

Acting you say boy? Wi them ears? 

4 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Saw this on twitter from his Bonnyrigg days. Found it quite funny tbh - there are guys who look like this on every street in Edinburgh - 'aye, ken that big Sean loddy fae Bonnyrigg eh'

Elqadd1XUAMIb61.jpeg

tbf, that's a bit better than the stomach turning Mr Universe pics.