Sean Connery dies at 90

Bairnardo

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Il be paying my own personal tribute by watching The Rock, and repeatedly rewinding the bit where he says "personally I think you're a fucking idiot"

Untouchables on download here. @Honest Saints Fan hasn’t seen it, I’ve just discovered. Shhhhhocking. 

An entire generation's benchmark for masculinity. When I was a wean, he was the top "secret fantasy dad" choice for kids with deadbeat fathers.

Bit harsh on their mother, considering his views on knocking lassies about but, hey, nobody's perfect.

Edit: I guess that promotes the Big Yin to "Scotsman #1", with Ewan McGregor promoted to the prince-in-waiting.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

The only actor that could get away with playing himself in every single film. Supposed to play a Spanish character? f**k it, I'm Sean Connery.

Top actor, top guy(with some questionable views which will be pounced on as a reason to provoke faux outrage on Twitter) and is a sore one to lose.

Never watched a Bond film in my puff but when asked who the best Bond is, the answer is still given as Connery.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The only actor that could get away with playing himself in every single film. Supposed to play a Spanish character? f**k it, I'm Sean Connery.

Top actor, top guy(with some questionable views which will be pounced on as a reason to provoke faux outrage on Twitter) and is a sore one to lose.

Never watched a Bond film in my puff but when asked who the best Bond is, the answer is still given as Connery.

John Wayne as Genghis Khan probably tops that.

2 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

With Shir Sheans shad pashing I have no one left to impershonate now.😔

My loss is my kidsh gain though. 😲

"losh", shirley?

Edited by Jacksgranda

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Untouchables on download here. @Honest Saints Fan hasn’t seen it, I’ve just discovered. Shhhhhocking. 

A fantastic film. His attempt at an Irish is great entertainment.

17 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Rock is incredible entertainment.

They don't make them like that any more.

It really is fantastic. Absolute fucking nonsense in the best way. I think I'll watch it tonight.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What film did he play a Spanish character in?