Rovers V City

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Clubs that sack their managers usually get a "dead cat bounce" by winning the next game but I suspect the weather will be the winner in this one and the game will be off. 

Such are the fickle fortunes of football

I think the game being off might be as good as it gets for us at the moment.  It would buy us some much needed time before an important game.

A thoroughly professional performance all round.  Defence looked more solid  with Bollan dictating things and winning al the high balls . Leeroy was like a different player today . So much more freedom and confidence and some finish for the first goal. 

Rovers didn't offer much though. Maybe thought it was going to be same old Brechin. 

All looking very positive though. Onwards from here. 

Well done Michael and Gerry . Great start for the two of you . Hopefully more to come. 

3 hours ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

Is it bad to hope COVID kyboshes the season again? On yesterday's showing, Brechin are competent and we're doomed 

I wouldn't wish that on anyone . If you are club 42 at that point , you instantly become the pariah of Scottish football. 😕