Forfar vs Montrose

Guest bernardblack

Were Florent Hoti and Chris Mochrie playing in this game guys? If so, any good?
Very impressed with Mochrie. He has played well in all three of our games so far. I can't believe he is 17. Mature on the ball and although he looks slight he doesn't get shrugged off the ball as maybe expected. Hopefully he continues the good form.

2 hours ago, GableEnder21 said:
2 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:
Were Florent Hoti and Chris Mochrie playing in this game guys? If so, any good?

Very impressed with Mochrie. He has played well in all three of our games so far. I can't believe he is 17. Mature on the ball and although he looks slight he doesn't get shrugged off the ball as maybe expected. Hopefully he continues the good form.

Cheers, he's a talented boy

Quite agree with comments about young Mochrie - the lad has quite a future. Along with young Cammy F in midfield they will both benefit from playiong alongside the vastly experienced Paul Watson. Although 'Winker' hasn't ever played at the top level he is still a great clubman and sets a great example both on and off the pitch. In fact he might well benefit from playing alongside these two young lads as well!

Like a few other clubs I think we still haven't got it right up front and that is a widespread problem these days with so few free scoring strikers caused by teams playing (and properly coaching) too few up front. Mo are scoring goals so you could say what's the problem and you might be right but I hope lads like McLean, Rennie and Hawke hit a scoring streak soon. Rusty particularly I know  has it in him and I really hope for his sake and ours that he hits a great streak after his lengthy injury lay off. Good luck Rusty.

A word for our friends at Forfar as well. You lot look to have the same problem up front but I know you were missing key defenders as well. Hope Marc McCallum isn't badly injured and that you can pick up points as your injured/key players start to come back.